November 2017

So, I guess now we all wait until May when we can book dining right lol? I feel so lost without waiting for free dining to drop. I'm like I guess I'll just sit here and twiddle my thumbs! Can't even research flights yet!

Help a girl out, what do you do in between? it's been a long time since I planned a vacation out this far in advance! :) Any Suggestions?

So, I guess now we all wait until May when we can book dining right lol? I feel so lost without waiting for free dining to drop. I'm like I guess I'll just sit here and twiddle my thumbs! Can't even research flights yet!

Help a girl out, what do you do in between? it's been a long time since I planned a vacation out this far in advance! :) Any Suggestions?

I'm twiddling along with you. Actually I really need to look at our days and pick parks then finalize dining choices. I need to start looking at dining reviews. A saw a post about a good food reviewer but now I can't remember what thread I saw it on or who it was. I'm also anxiously waiting for flights.

I'm twiddling along with you. Actually I really need to look at our days and pick parks then finalize dining choices. I need to start looking at dining reviews. A saw a post about a good food reviewer but now I can't remember what thread I saw it on or who it was. I'm also anxiously waiting for flights.
Disney Food Blog has tons of great food/restaurant reviews!

This is our 2nd trip with our boys. We came diwn with 2 boys in 2014 and stayed off property. This year we have 3 boys and it's everyone's first time on property and for the christmas fun!

We're at CBR from Nov 26th- Nov 30th and then we'll go offsite till Dec 3rd. (We'll make our first trip to the dark side this vacation as well.)

I spent about an hour this morning going over my map of the MK from last trip to flesh out our days there. I have dining picked out and just need 5/21 to hurry up and get here!! I am so ready to move past that.

I spent about an hour this morning going over my map of the MK from last trip to flesh out our days there. I have dining picked out and just need 5/21 to hurry up and get here!! I am so ready to move past that.

What dining did you pick?

Boma breakfast, Bon Voyage breakfast, Garden Grill for Thanksgiving dinner. I would like to try Via Napoli and The Wave, too.

They all sound great. We're going to do the Bon Voyage breakfast on our trip. Via Napoli is a must do for dh. He likes pizza in any form.

Staying at The Beach Club for the first time Nov 8-13. Can't wait

They all sound great. We're going to do the Bon Voyage breakfast on our trip. Via Napoli is a must do for dh. He likes pizza in any form.

I'm pretty excited about trying their pizza. Staying at BC will make it easier to eat at Epcot more often this trip.

Ok, overwhelmed with Dining reservations options. Can my friends here help me? I have 2 boys ages at Disney will be just turned 3 and almost 4.5. Looking for fun. Already know for sure that we will be doing Ohana, but I don't know breakfast or Dinner. What's the meal at HWS that has the dis jr characters? Not really interested in the princess one. (Although I would love it lol!)

Any recommendations would be awesome!!!

Ok, overwhelmed with Dining reservations options. Can my friends here help me? I have 2 boys ages at Disney will be just turned 3 and almost 4.5. Looking for fun. Already know for sure that we will be doing Ohana, but I don't know breakfast or Dinner. What's the meal at HWS that has the dis jr characters? Not really interested in the princess one. (Although I would love it lol!)

Hollywood & Vine breakfast is the disney jr characters. I love Ohana dinner but it can run a little long. I know when my son was that young, he couldn't sit still for a long ADR like that. Honestly we're debating if my dd5 and ds7 will want to sit through a dinner that long now. They loved Ohana breakfast last year. The characters were great, food was yummy, and it was nice not to have to leave your table to get up for a buffet. We all like the Tusker House breakfast (never tried any of the other meals but check out the menu to make sure you will like the dishes). It's a character buffet with Donald, Mickey, Goofy and Daisy. They are all in cute safari outfits. My kids both like Sci-Fi. It is a little dark in there, not sure if that's a problem for your little guys. Everyone enjoyed Via Napoli for pizza last year. Whispering Canyon is supposed to be a lot of fun. We're trying that on our next trip. My kids seem to like character dining or fun themed restaurants.

We are SO EXCITED! GF 11/11-11/20! Just waiting for May 15th and trying to finalize our deluxe dining plans. We missed going last year. I just couldn't get it together after I lost both my Nana and dad within a month....so we're thrilled to be going back.

Also OMDisney there's so many new things and changes from 2015!

Garden Grill breakfast at Epcot is a great option for a character meal. The food is awesome, characters are great, and it's served family style so you don't have to worry about struggling with little ones at a buffet. Plus, the restaurant rotates very slowly and overlooks Living with the Land. Cool scenery!

Woohoo! We'll be at universal and wdw Nov. 24 - Dec. 2nd. Staying at Royal Pacific and Boardwalk Inn! It's going to be our dream trip! :love:

We could not be more excited! Looking forward to reasonable crowds, Christmas decorations, walking distance to Epcot, and keeping our fingers crossed for warm weather!

I only wish the time would pass more quickly :cloud9:
We have not been to the Boardwalk Inn, but the Royal Pacific is awesome. Stayed there many times.

We ended up cancelling FW cabins and book the AKL from 11/14 - 11-19 with free dining. Would like to add a day or try to score the YC for the same dates with free dining. Been checking multiple times a day, but no luck. I wish everyone would make their final decision and start cancelling the multiple booking they have.

Were 13 days until adrs and made a last minute change today - Be Our Guest breakfast instead of lunch. We have the dining plan so it doesn't matter which we do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!