NOVEMBER 2018! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to cancel:

11/1 - BOG breakfast @8:45am for 3 people. GONE. COORDINATED.

11/3 - Akershus breakfast @8:20am for 3 people.

Willing to coordinate.

Cancelling the Akershus by tomorrow.
If you want to coordinate, contact me ASAP.

GONE Cancelling BOG breakfast for 4 people 11/29 at 8:30 AM. Will cancel at 3:30 today if I don't get a PM.

Gone

Last edited:
Hihi, we somewhat finalized our dining plans yesterday and my BIL said we can just take advantage of the F&W booths so I have Biergarten for 5 on 11/8/2018 at 5:25 PM and La Hacienda de San Angel for 5 on 11/8/2018 at 8:15 PM. Will coordinate!

I have a reservation for 5 at Hollywood & Vine on 11/17 at 11:50 am that I want to cancel, PM to coordinate
Edit- cancelled

Last edited:

I have a Tuske House dinner reservation for a party of 4 on November 30th at 4:20pm. I was able to get a reservation at a different restaurant so I will be cancelling this later tonight.

Last edited:
I have a 9:35am BOG breakfast for 5 on 11/6 that I no longer need. PM me if you’d like to coordinate. Update: cancelled

Last edited:

I have a Hollywood & Vine on 11/12 at 11:55 for 5 people that I need to cancel and a Mama Melrose on 11/12 at 4:40 for 5 people that I need to cancel. PM to coordinate
Edit- gone

Last edited:
I have decided to do EMM the next day so I no longer need BOG for 2 guests at 8:00 AM on Monday, November 5th. PM to coordinate

I will be cancelling a 6:40 pm Hollywood and Vine (Minnie's Seasonal Dine) for 6 people within the hour. willing to coordinate.

I am cancelling a Crystal Palace dinner, Nov 10th at 7:25 for 4 guests within the next few minutes.

I just cancelled a Crystal Palace on 11/11 at 3:20 for 5 people to get a different reservation. Also saw a few 50’s prime time available that week

Need to cancel:

11/3 - Akershus breakfast @8:20am for 3 people.

Willing to coordinate.

Never cancelled this reservation, but need to.
If you want to coordinate, please let me know ASAP. Will cancel by tomorrow.

CANCELLED

Last edited:
I have a reservation for Sunday, November 11 for 6 people.
Chip 'n' Dale's Harvest Feast Lunch at Garden Grill - 12:25 PM

I am willing to coordinate a cancelation, otherwise will probably cancel this in a few days.

As much as I would love to eat there, I have a dinner reserved at Ohana that evening (with other family) .. I can't eat two gigantic meals like that in one day! Whew!

I have a Sci Fi for 3 at 2:15 on 11/29 if anyone is interested. PM me and we will make it happen.

Gone!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!