November 2018 Discount Watch

We modified our dated -- and our hotel -- to get free dining at a budget resort. Originally we were going to Pop Century in February. Now it's All Star Sports starting November 24. We're 3 adults, so it's definitely worth it.

We were able to book FB at the Pop 11/24-11/29, but we are hoping to extend our stay by adding 11/29-12/01. Fingers crossed that some rooms are available!

The Pop Century rooms on FD were already gone when we re-booked, but you may be able to get FD days added if you extend your stay, and definitely added for the room you already booked.

I think. We are there through December 1 and got FD for the trip.

Has anyone seen hours for WDW for November yet?

If you go into your Disney account in MDE, click on My Itinerary, click on Add Plans, and then click on Add Parks & Places. This will allow you to see your dates but only when you get to within about a week and a half before your ADR date. For example, my ADR date is May 14 (our first day of vacation is Nov 10) and I was only able to do start seeing the hours for my first day on Friday. They will still release on a rolling day to day basis, but it will allow you to get a better idea. Just know that the hours are not set in stone and will definitely change.

I know this process from others on the boards, all credit goes to them!

Sorry, but what does "RO" stand for please?

RO = Room Only (as an example, booking Room Only reservation vs Package (that would include tickets and/or dining). I think in terms of Discounts, this would be in reference to getting a "Room Only Discount" in lieu of booking a "Free Dining (package) Discount"

RO = Room Only (as an example, booking Room Only reservation vs Package (that would include tickets and/or dining). I think in terms of Discounts, this would be in reference to getting a "Room Only Discount" in lieu of booking a "Free Dining (package) Discount"

Thank you BGinCali for taking the time to explain that. I assume these are found on the Disney official website.

Thank you BGinCali for taking the time to explain that. I assume these are found on the Disney official website.

The offers are found on the Disney official website. There is a page that lists "special offers, deals & discounts" that provides current offers with dates as well as offer type (Room, Dining Package, Tickets). Additionally, if you are searching for resorts, I do believe any offers applicable to that resort will show up that you could then select.

The offers are found on the Disney official website. There is a page that lists "special offers, deals & discounts" that provides current offers with dates as well as offer type (Room, Dining Package, Tickets). Additionally, if you are searching for resorts, I do believe any offers applicable to that resort will show up that you could then select.
this is what Mousesavers has for last years later Fall RO disounts:

10/8/17-12/24/17 10%-20% off room-only rates for general public (blacked out weekends from 10/8-11/11, also 11/22-11/24).
So what’s going on for the week after Thanksgiving? Not seeing anything for B.B. or free dining. Just checking for a friend.

Fingers crossed for a decent AP discount - taking a best friend's trip and would love to be able to go Deluxe.

How often do they do that? Just wondering if it happens often. We’re going the same dates as you and that would be nice.

Mousesavers.com has a list of the discounts for the last several years. There has usually been one released in August it looks like. However, the room we are booked in currently shows no availability for that week so I am not sure if that will affect things or not.

Mousesavers.com has a list of the discounts for the last several years. There has usually been one released in August it looks like. However, the room we are booked in currently shows no availability for that week so I am not sure if that will affect things or not.

Thank you. I’ve never been on that website. I’ll go look at it.

November discounts are usually released in August.
Stays beginning Nov. 24th thru Nov. 27th are currently eligible for free dining although very little availability left. It saves us FAR more than any other value RO discount and most Moderates as well. 2 people in a Deluxe may do better with a 40% off discount Disney sometimes offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter