Yay, finally got my JBJB dessert party booked. Have all my FPs done (CLFPs) but still need to do our last day FPs.
Think I am done with everything else.
I am still debating DAH MK for Nov 18th, if we do it, I will definitely cancel our CLFP for MK on the 19th. I am hoping they extend hours the night of DAH and I'll grab SDMT 9-10. Just incase DAH reverts back to longer waits for SDMT. :)
I have been watching Hagrid's waits. I think I have a plan. 🤞It is up and running and we can ride 2x. :)

Looks great... but I don’t think JBJB starts until 11/8...

Yeah, I'd only had it on there as a question mark based on last year's dates, lol. Haven't looked recently to see what's been updated but you are right!

I had 4 people in my party.
Wow, my FP day is tomorrow... I can kiss my hopes for SDD goodbye! I miss paper fastpasses and the good old days nabbing so many each day! Still excited for 7am, maybe I'll get lucky!

Yeah the tiers at HS are a bummer. I am actually planning on visiting HS three times in order to get three tier one FP. I modified my touring plans slightly, making more later arrivals since my teens won’t want to rope drop most mornings:

Nov 9: check into CBR around 5-6pm (depends on when we are done with universal that day) - head to HS on Skyliner for a few hours - ride one tier 1 ride and view GE at night.

Nov 10: MK morning, Future world and fantasyland focus, BOG lunch, HDDR dinner

We check in the same day, same resort and will also be at bog lunch on the 10th and food and wine on the 11th lol! Touring buddies 😋

Wow, my FP day is tomorrow... I can kiss my hopes for SDD goodbye! I miss paper fastpasses and the good old days nabbing so many each day! Still excited for 7am, maybe I'll get lucky!

Don’t give up! My FP day was today and I had lots of morning options for SDD at 60+5 at 7am est sharp! Don’t forget for large groups you can try small sets of 2-3ppl with overlapping slots!

Don’t give up! My FP day was today and I had lots of morning options for SDD at 60+5 at 7am est sharp! Don’t forget for large groups you can try small sets of 2-3ppl with overlapping slots!
That’s the plan!!! I don’t think I’m even trying with my party of 5 for FOP and SDD! Will start with parties of two! Thanks so much!!!

I need SDD for 60+6 (am hopefully), for 2 people. I should be okay, but I'm still nervous!

Still nothing about EMM. I guess I won't know before making my FPs. I've decided that if it is announced, I'll need to swap two of my days (MK + AK). I don't need FoP or SDMT, so I think I'll be okay swapping them before the 30 day mark.

FP day done! No SDD for us at 60 or 60+2. Could have rearranged days to try for 60+4, but not going to change everything for 1 ride. Got almost everything else I wanted though at the right times! Had to use the computer to make them, then the app to change them 🙄

60 more days!

My FP day was today! SDMT was completely unavailable at 60+1 for 3 people, FOP at 60+4 was only available at 2:00pm and later for 3 people, and SDD at 60+2 was unavailable for 1 person (I tried SDD at 60+2 last because I’m not sure if we’re going to HS or not, so it wasn’t a high priority but thought I would check anyways). I was able to get perfect times for our MVMCP tickets too!
I might look into RD HS on our typhoon lagoon day and then going directly to typhoon lagoon from there. I’m still trying to decide if it’s worth it or not.

I'm following along with all of you making FP. I have Slinky planned for 60+5 and I hope I can get it. I really cannot move that day due to GE reservations. We've ridden it so many times, so I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world, but I hate that it's still so hard to get.

I'm following along with all of you making FP. I have Slinky planned for 60+5 and I hope I can get it. I really cannot move that day due to GE reservations. We've ridden it so many times, so I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world, but I hate that it's still so hard to get.

I'm watching too. Our HS day is pretty early on in our trip as I was hoping to avoid it directly around Thanksgiving. I'm setting the bar low and will be pleasantly surprised if we get the FP we want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!