Thanks...we leave in the morning!!! So glad you had a great trip!!! hope buses stay on time....we'll be at Movies. I've planned for cooler weather but, afraid I'm going to be pretty hot during the day. May have to buy a few Tshirts (darn..LOL).
Darn lol! I was opposite and had to buy some cold weather stuff. My suitcases were packed full and right at 50 pounds on the way back.
It was my first time staying in a renovated room and I really liked it! The bus time estimates on the screen were pretty spot on and never off by more than a minute or two. In the past, I’ve waited at a bus stop and seen the times change by 10 or 15 minutes at least once on a trip. This trip, the only wait that was more than 10 minutes to get to MK around noon was a 20 minute wait but it changed to about a 10 minute wait a couple of minutes after waiting! We shared a bus with music on our way back from DS, and then we shared with all of the all-stars to EPCOT and MK around noon. The MK and EPCOT buses were full but only a few people standing, so it wasn’t bad!
Enjoy your stay!!

Darn lol! I was opposite and had to buy some cold weather stuff. My suitcases were packed full and right at 50 pounds on the way back.
It was my first time staying in a renovated room and I really liked it! The bus time estimates on the screen were pretty spot on and never off by more than a minute or two. In the past, I’ve waited at a bus stop and seen the times change by 10 or 15 minutes at least once on a trip. This trip, the only wait that was more than 10 minutes to get to MK around noon was a 20 minute wait but it changed to about a 10 minute wait a couple of minutes after waiting! We shared a bus with music on our way back from DS, and then we shared with all of the all-stars to EPCOT and MK around noon. The MK and EPCOT buses were full but only a few people standing, so it wasn’t bad!
Enjoy your stay!!
Thanks...…...good to hear that about the buses!! I've never had too many issues with the buses. I'm pretty laid back about that. The worst is the walk to the AllStar busses leaving the park......ugh.
Bags are packed, alarm is set, magic bands laying out...….about to try to get some sleep. 3AM wake-up will come fast. Oh, and I've set 2 alarms....LOL.

Ugh...I need time to go faster until 11/27 and then it can slow down! 5 days out and today is the last day of school (I teach second grade) before the Thanksgiving break. I am being a very mean teacher today to keep them in line because yesterday they were crazy. I am so lucky, I get my admin observation at 2pm today (how fun is that??? I did bring candy for bribery purposes)) but by 3:45 life will be better and I will be in pre-trip mode for the next few days.

Did MF ride last night. We did it during AP previews as well. Did it around 8pm wait said 30 we waited about 20ish. And of course, got pilots, again. This time we switched with some young men who were excited to be pilots, it was their first time riding.
We got to be gunners, which made my DS night. A lot less stressful!
Tonight is JBJB dessert party!
Safe travels and happy Disney days everyone!!!

We are 3 days out and 3 of us our sick! UGH! I'm hoping that by Sunday night the congestion will be mostly gone. I don't want to get on a plane w/ a stuffed up head. I have brought up the suitcase and put a few things in but really haven't packed. I'm going to go w/ light layers since the weather can change quickly.

First day was amazing! Great flight, awesome car service from Tony Hinds, room was ready early at Hard Rock, only a 35 minute wait for Hagrid’s, had a team member show us the control room of Forbidden Journey, Hogwarts Christmas, excellent dinner at Cowfish.

You just can’t top that kind of start! Looking forward to tomorrow! Weather is perfect, too!

First day was amazing! Great flight, awesome car service from Tony Hinds, room was ready early at Hard Rock, only a 35 minute wait for Hagrid’s, had a team member show us the control room of Forbidden Journey, Hogwarts Christmas, excellent dinner at Cowfish.

You just can’t top that kind of start! Looking forward to tomorrow! Weather is perfect, too!
Wow sounds amazing we’ve used Tony twice before great service!
We stayed at HRH last Thanksgiving prior to Disney and loved it!

Last night's MVMCP was awesome!!! Weather couldn't have been better!!
My 11 yr old DGD didn't want to wait for any meet & greets so, I missed that but, I'll get over it (maybe)..LOL
Loved Space/15 min wait!! SDMT said 35 min when we decided to ride but, only took about 20. A lot of the rides were pretty much walk on.
Watched last parade, was still really crowded but had front row so, sat for whole thing so others behind could see better.
We were getting hungry & figured the resort food court would be closed.....so, grabbed a meal at Casey's and found a table.
That was perfect because by the time we got to the bus, there was no one there. And the bus was there!!!

Hope all that are here now are having great time too!!! Slept in a little....about to head to HS!!

Was able to book the Tomorrowland Terrace dessert party for 11/27 pixiedust:
This will be our 3rd time and we love it so much.
Went from no dessert parties to 2!
Is the terrace party “pick your own table” upon arriving or is it pre-determined where you will sit and the CM leads you to it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!