Count me in as being sad about MMRR! I was looking forward to see that too. But I'm confident this won't be my final trip to the World, so it'll give me something else to look forward to when I go back.

They probably haven't loaded them into the system yet. Disney usually doesn't make everything available at 180 days.

I was also looking for Cali Grill Brunch on the 3rd, really want to have it to look forward to after running the half marathon, lol. I really hope it just isn't loaded yet. I set up a couple reservation finders so fingers crossed! It's such a wonderful experience!

Has anyone been able to see official published hours for Epcot for Thursday, 11/7? Last year it was an evening EMH, but sources I've read have published morning EMH.

Our TA found us a magical rate at the BC so excited to be spending Thanksgiving there again :D

11/23/19 to 12/1/19 at BC :beach:

Southwest moved the release date for November flights.

We are currently accepting air reservations through November 2, 2019. On May 29, 2019 we will open our schedule for sale through January 5, 2020. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

AAARRRGGGHHHH, Southwest pushed the schedule release date back again!

“We are currently accepting air reservations through November 2, 2019. On June 20, 2019 we will open our schedule for sale through January 5, 2020. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.”

“We are currently accepting air reservations through November 2, 2019. On June 20, 2019 we will open our schedule for sale through January 5, 2020. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.”

:sad2:

ugh!

Planning my first solo trip Nov 4-9ish (may shorten a day or so). Just got back from a big family trip and decided to upgrade to an AP. Im starting my intern year of residency soon so gotta make the most of my breaks! Staying at either at POP or ASMu, pending Skyliner completion.

So annoying!

Okay, trying to finalize ADR plans for my trip since my ADR date is this weekend:

11/8/2019 Crystal palace Dinner
11/9/2019 Mama Melrose Lunch
11/10/2019: Kona Cafe Breakfast
11/10/2019 Hoop de doo Dinner
11/11/2019 Toothsome Chocolate Factory (Universal) Dinner
11/12/2019 Tusker House(Late breakfast)
11/13/2019 Skipper Canteen(Lunch)
11/14/2019 Garden Grill (breakfast)
11/15/2019 Homecoming(dinner)

I also want to do a signature with my husband - not sure what yet, maybe Jiko or somewhere in the Springs area. Any recommendations?

Booked Nov 11-16 - staying at all star Music. Planning on attending MVMCP on the 14th. does anyone know if Disney Springs does the Christmas Tree Trail every year. We went last year to it for the 1st time and it was really neat. Hoping they will do it again this year.

Booked Nov 11-16 - staying at all star Music. Planning on attending MVMCP on the 14th. does anyone know if Disney Springs does the Christmas Tree Trail every year. We went last year to it for the 1st time and it was really neat. Hoping they will do it again this year.

I know they’ve done it for at least the last three...

ADR day is Friday! We are planning on hitting the Food & Wine Festival three different times, so we are only doing four reservations. We also will go to Flame Tree BBQ and Satu’li Canteen on our AK days... such good quick service options! Thinking of...

Wine Bar George for our first night’s dinner

Narcoossee’s for dinner on a MVMCP night so we can watch the holiday fireworks from the restaurant or the beach (and we will be belatedly celebrating my sis-in-law’s 50th birthday - might order a Mickey cake!)

Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill for lunch

The Wave for a late breakfast on our MK day

What do you guys think?

We’re leaving Nov 19-Nov 26! Staying at Caribbean Beach for the first time. Doing deluxe dining. It will be my daughter’s 8th birthday . Got tickets for MVMCP on 11-21!

So ADR day was a bit "eh." I got all the restaurants I wanted, but the two ones I was focused on didn't work on the days I wanted or times. So I have Storybook on a Friday night which I wanted on a Thursday night (our resort day) and BOG breakfast when I wanted a lunch. But I'm used to this and will start obsessively checking and set up Touring Plans alerts. I did get Bon Voyage as our departing breakfast - only one I was completely satisfied with. I also got PPO BOGs but every year we have gone so far, park hours have changed and it's knocked this out for us - so we'll see for this year!

We got the dining we wanted! Dinner at Wine Bar George on our first night, Narcoossee’s on a Christmas Party night and then we’ll watch the holiday fireworks show from there or the Poly depending on timing, lunch at Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, and late breakfast at The Wave (hello, mimosas!) on our MK day. We will hit the Food & Wine Festival several times to munch around the world, and Satu’li Canteen and Flame Tree on our AK days because they are both favorites. And the most delightful breakfast of all... giant Mickey cinnamon rolls from Kusafiri Bake Shop, paired with margaritas from the Dawa Bar while we watch the Tam Tam Drummers! Aaaah.

And, we decided to switch from POR to Pop! It’s $600 cheaper, the rooms now have two queens, and more importantly, GONDOLAS! We love POR but we can’t pass that deal up... especially since we can’t assume there will be a room only discount since SWGE will be hopping. That $600 will go a long way towards food and beverages... and we are all super excited to take the gondolas to Epcot and HS.

I’m so excited! :flower:

My ADR day was last Saturday. I’m still a bit unknown on our plans for each day, so I ended up hoarding some Boma breakfast & Tusker House ADRs to be confirmed when I know more. Good thing I did- a couple of hours later, Disney announced the EEMH and what I ‘thought’ we were going to do, had a spanner thrown in the works.
Since we only have 2 mornings we can take advantage of EEMH (Nov 1 & Nov 2) - I think we’re going to attempt GE on Nov 2. I’m just worried that every man and his dog is going to show up on Nov 3 once EEMH’s are lifted.

I did however get California Grill at 8pm for our “do whatever we feel like on the day day”, Be Our Guest at 6pm on our MK day (wanted early so we can finish dinner, hop on a ride or two before staking out our fireworks spot) & Sana’a for sunset on our arrival day (31 October). So it is all coming together.

My ADR day is Saturday!! Normally I have a better idea of what I'm looking for by now. But then, I'm also normally planning around someone else's wishes and not just indecisive, go with the flow me! :rotfl2:

I think I'm gonna try for dinner and BOG (last trip we did breakfast and loved it, I want to see what dinner is like- and I want to meet the Beast sue me haha!) And I've always wanted to try Sci Fi Dine in HS so I might look for that too. I don't know about Epcot, F&W is gonna be there at the same time as me for the first time ever and I kind want to make the most of that instead of booking a whole dinner.

IDK I'm not feeling that this trip is gonna have a tonne of ADRS to be honest. I like treating myself to a couple of nice meals but I also don't want to spend all my money in restaurants and have none left for souvenirs or a dessert party potentially.

This post was a total brain dump, I apologise. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter