November 2020

Is there an official November 2020 thread? I can't seem to find one. Have reservations to go week of Thanksgiving, but it's all up in the air. Coming from NY we have a 14 day quarantine into FL so I wouldn't be going if that is still in place.

Is there an official November 2020 thread? I can't seem to find one. Have reservations to go week of Thanksgiving, but it's all up in the air. Coming from NY we have a 14 day quarantine into FL so I wouldn't be going if that is still in place.
As far as I know, this is it. Not busy, as most of us are unsure as you are!

We are booked for Thanksgiving week after two prior reschedules from May & July. We are hoping to make this trip and for cooler weather, since mask wearing will surely still be required. We are staying at Pop Century.

I am thinking of reselling my parents’ rented DVC stay. It’s a 2bedroom in AKL for mid November, anyone have any experience with this? They are offering me about a 60% refund for reselling.

Just booked for a trip starting Nov 26. Also have one in September so if that goes well we will be sticking with November as well.
I hope you have a great Sept. trip! We are recently back and are also going in September and cannot wait as our trip earlier this month was wonderful. We are switching resorts for Nov. though and are trying to convince DS14 to come with us since with the current plan, he'd miss 2 days of being IN school at most. Currently at CCV but giving him a few options and the ability to choose where we stay in hopes of further swaying him lol. We just stayed at BCV last week and are at BRV in Sept.

Still not sure if we are going in November, but planning as if we are with fingers crossed! Just changed our trip dates to 11/8-13. This makes our trip a day longer at the same price, since new booking doesn't include park hoppers (which was on our previous reservation). Also got over 5,000 points back changing our flight w/ SW!

Just rented points for the Polynesian 11/13-11/20!

My sister and I went in July the first week the parks opened (three re-plans of the trip!) and had a great time.

My parents were having FOMO, so when we had to cancel our family vacation to Southeast Asia in October, we decided to book Disney. Excited to be going twice in one year!

Going back and forth with our dates 🤔 It was just going to be DH and I at CCV Nov 1 to the 6th but now DS14 might come since he’ll be IN school 2 days at most. However those 2 days would be MT and he’d only start that on 10/26 so he won’t want to miss 2 days of in person right away. Thinking we may do the 4-8 instead so he doesn’t miss the little bit of in person school he gets and with my discounts our choices to have a separate bedroom are AOA family suite or SSR. He requires a QS since he stays in the room sometimes while we go to the parks lol.
The AOA suite would be new to us but we like being able to walk to DS. Decisions, decisions!

We are going in November for the week of Thanksgiving! (fingers crossed!) We moved our September trip a couple weeks back because like others, are hoping for cooler weather with the masks. The masks have been a huge deal breaker in me trying to get DH to go now or keep our September trip due to the heat so hoping for November! We found a great deal on plane tickets so I'm really hoping we can go through with all of this. I was a little nervous about flying but I'm getting better with the idea. If not when it gets closer we will take the credit and then just drive down.
I'm really hoping all works out so we can go! We went for Thanksgiving 3 years ago and I loved being there with all of the Christmas decorations.

I'm still so undecided on our Nov trip... It's just DS and I, so I'm the sole decision maker here. Some days I feel okay about flying, other days not so much. I have been avoiding unnecessary indoor spaces for 6 months, only going into stores when needed and keeping my distance. So the idea of spending 2 hours at the airport, then 2.5 hours on a plane, then another 30 at the airport getting luggage... Then another 1 hour on ME bus... It's a huge leap from the life we are living now. I'm starting to work on plans for a Spring 2021 trip as a backup. Already booked for June, but don't want to wait that long!

Im sitting at a softball tournament and My hubs just asked if we could go to Coco Beach for Worlds (softball tourny) in November. YES WE CAN! I didnt think I would get to Disney this year. I'm super excited. Can't wait to get the dates and start planning.

I'm still so undecided on our Nov trip... It's just DS and I, so I'm the sole decision maker here. Some days I feel okay about flying, other days not so much. I have been avoiding unnecessary indoor spaces for 6 months, only going into stores when needed and keeping my distance. So the idea of spending 2 hours at the airport, then 2.5 hours on a plane, then another 30 at the airport getting luggage... Then another 1 hour on ME bus... It's a huge leap from the life we are living now. I'm starting to work on plans for a Spring 2021 trip as a backup. Already booked for June, but don't want to wait that long!
Pretty much in same situation - I haven't taken my kids into any public places. We have been super strict with seeing anyone, but we are all ready to get out!

Joining in the November crowd!

I had a 35% bounceback recovery deal at the YC for Dec 7-12. However, a dedicated DVC reservation on a BWI preferred studio popped up on David’s for the third week in November - at almost half off the cost of my YC room. Even with the risk, that was too good of a deal to pass up. So November here I come! Hoping that most of the Christmas decorations will be out by then.

FWIW, there is a glut of dedicated reservations for November-December available on David’s right now. If you are certain you can make the trip and are OK with the DVC policies, it’s worth checking out.

We went for Thanksgiving 3 years ago and I loved being there with all of the Christmas decorations.
I've been every month except June and Thanksgiving is my favorite time to go!! We'd be going this year if DS18 wasn't coming home from college the day before and saying he wants to stay home to see friends :( So jealous even though we'll have just been there lol

I have a solo trip planned for 11/15 - 11/19! I am super excited and a bit nervous... I am 42 years old and never traveled alone. I have one day tickets which were gifted to me, and they expire in December, and I couldn't let them go to waste.

I am staying at POP. :flower1:

We were supposed to go to WDW in August with our 3 kids, but cancelled and went to northern Michigan instead.

Just booked for just my husband and I at AoA November 14-21. Wanted POP but it wasn't available. I'll keep looking. I sure hope we can actually go! My AP which was supposed to expire end of August, is now good until January 24. If this trip doesn't work out, we'll try for January.

We were supposed to go to WDW in August with our 3 kids, but cancelled and went to northern Michigan instead.

Just booked for just my husband and I at AoA November 14-21. Wanted POP but it wasn't available. I'll keep looking. I sure hope we can actually go! My AP which was supposed to expire end of August, is now good until January 24. If this trip doesn't work out, we'll try for January.
Pop is selling out quickly with the All Stars not open! Hope you get to go; definitely helps with those extended AP's! Mine expires the 28th this month but DH's is good through March. We went last month and are going again in 2 weeks to get a final trip out of mine lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!