November 2021

ilovetotravel1977

DIS Veteran
This very far away, but we are looking at potentially going in November 2021 to experience Christmas and the 50th Anniversary.

If we want to avoid Jersey Week and Thanksgiving crowds, with 5-day base tickets, which is the best week we could hope for?

We were at Disney February 2018 and did pretty much everything then. This trip would be all of the new rides and attractions, attend a Christmas party and nighttime events.

Thanks!

Editing to add: Or should we look at the first week of December, even with the Pop Warner groups?

If I were you I'd definitely do the week after thanksgiving or the week just prior to thanksgiving. Thanksgiving week was way too crowded for us. Being that you've been in February, it will probably still be a shocker to you to see the crowds in or around Thanksgiving. Never actually been around late December, but I hear it's worse than around Thanksgiving time.

We’ve been Jersey week and Pop Warner week. Jersey week wasn’t that bad crowd wise but very little Christmas decorating. I love Epcot decorated and it had nothing. Pop warner was ok too just make sure you have a plan and everything was decorated for Christmas

Also planning for November 2021, assuming everything is “back to normal” by then....anxious to book a package but it doesn’t seem like that’s going to be available any time soon.

I'm planning early 2021 also. Hoping that past attendance is indicative of the future. Fingers crossed!

We are planning a late Nov/early Dec 2021 trip to celebrate my boyfriend's 50th birthday along with the MK 50th birthday. I have been planning this since before everything closed so we are hoping things are in a way that it makes sense to go. I just want to be able to book it; the waiting is so difficult

We are booked October 30-November 7 2021. Jist hoping the mask mandate is lifted even a little. Maybe only need them while waiting in lines or indoors. Also praying BBB is open for my 4 year olds 5th birthday 🤞

It seems like all hotels now have no availability for thanksgiving week
Guess we are too late
Not sure what your dates are, but if you are interested, you can check the Swan/Dolphin. Looks like there is availability there, just be aware of the resort fees on top of the nightly rate. Good luck!

It seems like all hotels now have no availability for thanksgiving week
Guess we are too late
Yup. We had to move our trip to February because we were waiting on my partners job to let us know if he could take the time off. Now it doesn't matter so we'll just wait a couple months.

We're booked for Nov 20-26 at Music. Going to spend Thanksgiving with DD who is down there work the DCP (Disney College Program).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts