November 26th, 2017 - 5-Night Repo Cruise New York to San Juan

:boat:Just mentioning that I will organize a Local Candy/Snack FE exchange if there's interest. For now, just mention here that you are interested. In October, I will ask for specifics like your cabin number and if there are any allergies!

Bobbi

We may be interested. My husband is Icelandic, so we can bring Scandanavian candies. Still... need to think about whether we would want to do something that gets us lots of extra food (there's already so much to eat on the cruise!)

We may be interested. My husband is Icelandic, so we can bring Scandanavian candies. Still... need to think about whether we would want to do something that gets us lots of extra food (there's already so much to eat on the cruise!)
Understood!
We spent 2 nights in Iceland after DCLs EBTA! Just returned home on Tuesday night, Iceland is beautiful!

Welcome!:welcome:

Just bought air tickets from San Juan to Orlando for after the cruise.

Local Candy/Snack exchange

paigestauffer
bobbiwoz

For the Local Candy/Snack Exchange, we use the Fish Extender to pass our local treats. Usually you print out something from the internet telling about your offering. We give gifts once per cruise, and you can give something to each person in the room, or give a larger package to the room, so enough to share!

It's fun to go back to the room and find these treats!

Who else is interested?

How about a meet for breakfast or lunch on a sea day?

I'm sure we're not alone on this voyage! Who else is on board!

In the past, I have organized a "Local Candy/Snack Exchange." I will organize one on this cruise if there is interest!
Hello Bobbi,

I would love to join the "Local Candy/Snack Exchange". Room 7622

For the Local Candy/Snack Exchange, we use the Fish Extender to pass our local treats. Usually you print out something from the internet telling about your offering. We give gifts once per cruise, and you can give something to each person in the room, or give a larger package to the room, so enough to share!

It's fun to go back to the room and find these treats!

Who else is interested?

How about a meet for breakfast or lunch on a sea day?
Hello Bobbi,

A breakfast or lunch sounds wonderful.

Not too much activity here. Hope it picks up. I am Tinked (Karen) and will be traveling to PR with my new cruise buddy Patricia. The candy from the EBTA was fantastic! I wished those Red Bird Mints were never-ending. So i guess I'm in and for breakfast/lunch too. Glad to be linked with you and your family Bobbi. We had a great time on the EBTA and I'm really looking forward to this one.

Not too much activity here. Hope it picks up. I am Tinked (Karen) and will be traveling to PR with my new cruise buddy Patricia. The candy from the EBTA was fantastic! I wished those Red Bird Mints were never-ending. So i guess I'm in and for breakfast/lunch too. Glad to be linked with you and your family Bobbi. We had a great time on the EBTA and I'm really looking forward to this one.
Glad to see you here! I agree about the Red Bird Mints, as well as certain chocolate covered pretzels!!:)

I have to tell you how much we enjoyed Iceland licorice. We also had some that was coated with a peach flavored candy, delicious!!

That was unbelievably delicious! I'm still eating them. I try not to have more that one a day. They are available on Amazon but expensive. It's better when I don't know how much it costs because it's in Kroners or Euros.

i am repeating what I have put in first post. Sadly, we had to cancel this and EBPC cruise in October. I am having an operation and the cruise fell within the recovery time, and the doc recommended canceling the cruises, so we did.

Just booked over the weekend. We live in NJ and love being able to drive to the port. We sailed out of NYC on the Magic in 2012 to Canada and it was great. This will be cruise #16 for us. It will just be DH and I. DD can't miss school. The Magic is our favorite ship. Most of our cruises have been on her. Hoping Maria spares the islands. The islands and residents have been through so much already. We were stuck at Disney for hurricane Irma. I can't remember such an active hurricane season.

Sure hope Puerto Rico and British Tortola gat the help needed so the cruise goes on as planned!

Hi All! I just booked this last week- I will be onboard with a friend, Marianne. My 13th Disney Cruise, her first! I am REALLY excited about it, and very curious to see if we get re-routed. I just got off Anthem of the Seas today- we were supposed to visit Bermuda and our itinerary switched to Portland, Me and Halifax, Nova Scotia. I am NOT complaining- in fact, I have been dying to go up there for EVER so I was actually happy about it. :) Bobbi Woz, I am SO SAD you had to cancel, I would have LOVED to have finally met you! -Ellen

Hi All! I just booked this last week- I will be onboard with a friend, Marianne. My 13th Disney Cruise, her first! I am REALLY excited about it, and very curious to see if we get re-routed. I just got off Anthem of the Seas today- we were supposed to visit Bermuda and our itinerary switched to Portland, Me and Halifax, Nova Scotia. I am NOT complaining- in fact, I have been dying to go up there for EVER so I was actually happy about it. :) Bobbi Woz, I am SO SAD you had to cancel, I would have LOVED to have finally met you! -Ellen
Thank you...it would have been great to meet you! One day, I am hopeful.

I will be on this cruise with my two sons Cesar and Mikey ages 7 and 4 and their father. I am so looking forward to this cruise and so are the boys. Looking forward to meeting everyone on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!