November 26th, 2017 - 5-Night Repo Cruise New York to San Juan

Glad to see some action on this thread. Welcome to all joining us. Bermuda to Portland, Me and Halifax was some switch but I'm sure you had a good time anyway. I'm glad we are still going to San Juan but sorry about Tortola. I've been to Antigua on a southern Caribbean with Disney. Nice place to visit.

Glad to see some action on this thread. Welcome to all joining us. Bermuda to Portland, Me and Halifax was some switch but I'm sure you had a good time anyway. I'm glad we are still going to San Juan but sorry about Tortola. I've been to Antigua on a southern Caribbean with Disney. Nice place to visit.
I'm excited to visit Antigua

It's a beautiful place as are all of the islands. Or maybe I should say "were". I'm sorry not to go to Tortola because I think they can use all the tourist dollars then can get. I's going to be interesting to visit PR. My daughter and her family live there and the pictures I've seen show a much different island then I know.

Hi everyone! This is our first Disney Cruise, bringing our three daughters and are super excited! Is it too late to do fish extenders? If someone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it! See you all soon!

Hi everyone! This is our first Disney Cruise, bringing our three daughters and are super excited! Is it too late to do fish extenders? If someone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it! See you all soon!
Hi there I am part of a Facebook group for the cruisers that are setting sail on November 26- December 1st and they have a FE group going. You can add your name to the list.

Have a wonderful, safe voyage. I so much wish I could be on this cruise with you. My foot is healing, but I am not released by my doctor!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter