November 30th Wonder...

bigsky

<font color=teal>4 by land, and<br><font color=dar
Hi!!

Just wondering who else in going on the Wonder with us. It will be me, my husband and our daughter- 15 and son 13. This will be their first cruise and our first Disney cruise.
I am soooooo excited!! A little bit on the extreme you would say. My husband is calling me the Amped Cruise Nazi.

Anyways, just wondering who else will be joining us. Will spend 3 days at WDW first.

Ok..who else is out there?? :Pinkbounc
Nov. 30th..
Laura~

We'll be there too! We will start with a few days at WDW, then the cruise, then 4 more days at WDW. Our crew comprises of... me, dh, and dd-2; best friends & their ds-2; sil & her ds-16 & dd-2. I can't believe it's only 4 months away! So much to plan in so little time!

This is our 1st cruise and we are all very excited! I just hope the dh's like it, they are somewhat "Disney stick-in-the-muds"... :rolleyes: And, who cares if they don't! 'Cause the girls are going to have a blast!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter