November 3rd, 2018 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from New York

We decided we are going to try for a stateroom upgrade at port and curious if anyone has plans to do so also?

We decided we are going to try for a stateroom upgrade at port and curious if anyone has plans to do so also?

I did a search of our cruise to see if the price for our stateroom changed at all and it wasn't showing any room available!

I did a search of our cruise to see if the price for our stateroom changed at all and it wasn't showing any room available!

I see at least 28 standard inside staterooms, 12 deluxe inside staterooms, 9 ocean view staterooms available, 48 deluxe ocean view veranda staterooms, 11 deluxe family veranda ocean view staterooms, only 3 one bedroom suites left in concierge category.

Was hoping to upgrade to an ocean view room from our inside stateroom but doesn’t look like that is going to happen. Fingers cross they pixie dust us with one when they give us our stateroom assignment.

Last edited:
I see at least 28 standard inside staterooms, 12 deluxe inside staterooms, 9 ocean view staterooms available, 48 deluxe ocean view veranda staterooms, 11 deluxe family veranda ocean view staterooms, only 3 one bedroom suites left in concierge category.

Was hoping to upgrade to an ocean view room from our inside stateroom but doesn’t look like that is going to happen. Fingers cross they pixie dust us with one when they give us our stateroom assignment.

WOW!! I wonder why I didn't see anything!?!? :confused3

Looked again today and still have:
28 inside staterooms
11 deluxe inside staterooms
0 ocean view staterooms
10 deluxe ocean view staterooms (missed this one last time)
43 deluxe ocean view veranda staterooms
10 deluxe family ocean view veranda staterooms
3 one bedroom concierge suite staterooms

So from when I last looked 16 staterooms have been booked for our cruise. Aside from the deluxe ocean view I missed. :surfweb:

We'll be on this cruise :cool1:and would love to join this FE. Here is our information:

laura0317
Stateroom #5522
Me
DD (age 5) - Loves all the princesses, especially Ariel and Rapunzel
DS (age 3) - Loves the Cars characters

rescuetink
Cabin 2604
Me: Mickey
DW: Anything Disney really
DS (14): Starwars, Fortnite, Rust, Lacrosse (He's a gamer kinda kid)
DD: Disney Princesses

Hopefully we'll have more people sign up!!

Does anyone know what Princesses are at the Royal Tea Party? I want to make autograph pages for my DD to take with her with a Princess on each page, a place for the autograph and a spot to put a picture of them together at the tea party!

When my daughter did the Royal Tea Party a year or so ago (on the Fantasy), I tried to find out who would be there in advance and guest services couldn't tell me. We ended up with Cinderella, Belle and Tiana (we were really hoping for Ariel). I think Cinderella is at every Tea Party as that is the doll and jewelry box you get. We had a great time!

When my daughter did the Royal Tea Party a year or so ago (on the Fantasy), I tried to find out who would be there in advance and guest services couldn't tell me. We ended up with Cinderella, Belle and Tiana (we were really hoping for Ariel). I think Cinderella is at every Tea Party as that is the doll and jewelry box you get. We had a great time!

Thanks!! I think I have pages for everyone but Tiana, I have to double check!!

We finally got our stateroom number! :goodvibes

We will be in an inside stateroom # 6583 on deck 6.

We are happy we got this room and no longer plan upgrade our stateroom at the port now.

I updated the first post with this information.

Last edited:
@rianasl
@rescuetink
@robyn654
@laura0317

Now that we have our stateroom number I want to start putting together our FE gifts. Two of the items I have to give out you can have a choice between two things. I will try and honor your choice with the items I have. Let me know if you have preference between these items.

First choice: Hero or Villains item?

Second choice: Edna Mode or Jack Jack item?
We got some happy meal toys we can give out with this one.

@rianasl
@rescuetink
@robyn654
@laura0317

Now that we have our stateroom number I want to start putting together our FE gifts. Two of the items I have to give out you can have a choice between two things. I will try and honor your choice with the items I have. Let me know if you have preference between these items.

How fun!! I'll pick Hero and Jack Jack. Getting more and more excited about our cruise each day!

:rainbow: :welcome: :rainbow:

We’re happy you can join us on this cruise!
Hopefully you can join our Fish Exchange too!

I’m so looking forward to this cruise since it will be my first cruise out of NY. My last four cruises have all been out of Port Canaveral. This will also be the last ship I need to complete being on all four Disney ships. :goodvibes

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What is a Fish Exchange?
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

Please post to participate in Fish Exchange -
DISer name
Stateroom # (TBD - if you don’t have a # yet)
List stateroom guests (Kids ages time of cruise)
List favorite interests or characters (Optional)

:grouphug: Fish Exchange Group:
Group Closes October 5th (30 Days Before Sail Date)
(Second group will be created for those wanting to join the FE after October 5th.)
•Remember check back here the first day of the cruise to see if anyone had a stateroom # change. Not uncommon to try and upgrade your stateroom at the port.
•There is no price point for this Fish Exchange. You can give as little or as much as you wish.

•ArielRae
Stateroom# 6583
Me - Loves Mickey Mouse & Ariel
DH - Loves Stitch
DS(8) - Loves all things Disney, Roblox/Minecraft

•Rianasl
Stateroom# 6152
Me -
DH -
DD(3) - Loves Toodles!

•rescuetink
Stateroom# 2604
Me - Mickey
DW - Anything Disney really
DS(14) - Starwars, Fortnite, Rust, Lacrosse (He's a gamer kinda kid)
DD - Disney Princesses

•robyn654
Stateroom# 7620
Me - Everyone loves Mickey & Stitch
Adult Female -
Nephew(9) -

•laura0317
Stateroom# 5522
Me -
DD(5) - Loves all the princesses, especially Ariel and Rapunzel
DS(3) - Loves the Cars characters

Please add us to your FE group:
•kgmorgan97
Stateroom #2013
Me - Pooh, Tigger, Fab 5
DS(14) - Donald, Stitch, Chip & Dale
DD(6) - Cinderella, Ariel, Tink, all princesses and characters-loves all things Disney

Last edited:
Please add us to your FE group:
•kgmorgan97
Stateroom #2013
Me - Pooh, Tigger, Fab 5
DS(14) - Donald, Stitch, Chip & Dale
DD(6) - Cinderella, Ariel, Tink, all princesses and characters-loves all things Disney

Welcome to our group!
You have been added to our FE group. :goodvibes

I am currently putting together my FE gifts. Part of it has a choice if you like to pick or not. Heroes or Villians? Also Jack Jack or Edna Mode?

I look forward to you joining our conversations here. I see your last post was in 2012 joining another DIS group sailing from NY. Welcome back!

Last edited:
@rianasl
@rescuetink
@robyn654
@laura0317

Hero's always!! And whatever for the other question!!

I've been waiting for the final list so I can finish getting things for the gifts!!

Hero's always!! And whatever for the other question!!

I've been waiting for the final list so I can finish getting things for the gifts!!

Thanks for the reply.

I will close the FE list at 30 days before the cruise so everyone can complete their gifts for the cruise.

This has been the quietest and smallest FE group I have ever been a part of.
I wonder where everyone is? :scratchin Facebook I guess. :surfweb:

This has been the quietest and smallest FE group I have ever been a part of.
I wonder where everyone is? :scratchin Facebook I guess. :surfweb:

This is our first FE so I don't have anything to compare it to! I do like the smaller group, though, as I've been able to be a bit more creative with my gifts than I would have been with a larger group.

As you can see by the number of messages I've posted on the boards, I tend to read what everyone writes more than post...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!