November Trip Dining Reviews

pjkdisney

Earning My Ears
This trip I am very excited about our restaurant choices! I can’t wait to try some new restaurants this trip. We have reservations at Boma, Il mulion, Kona Cafe, and A favorite from our last trip, Tiffins. Looking forward to sharing our dining experiences in the forums!

Yesterday we had a 5 o’clock reservation for Boma. We are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge for the first time so eating at one of there many amazing table service locations was a must! Unfortunately, my parents and I were so starving we forgot to take pictures or out plate....plates. Every thing I ate I enjoyed! I loved everything, but I found my self going back for seconds of bobotie, FuFu! The hummus selection and carved meet was also delightful. I loved the selection of sauces. It allowed those with a more adventurous pallet to really elevate a somewhat basic food. For dessert we had to try the zebra domes and obviously they were delicious. There was Also a small honey cake that was DELICIOUS, but I cannot recal the name of it. Overall it was a wonderful experience. The food was always fresh, particularly the fruit and salads. The themeing was interesting but we were to busy stuffing our faces to truly admire it. Highly recommend! Great for adventurous and picky eaters! Will be coming back soon!

This morning we stopped at Animal Kingdom to try and get on flights of passage for the first time. My parents whimped out on the line but boy was it worth the wait. Truly amazing! We heading over to Epcot for a afternoon and I indulged in a Croque Glacé. For those who don’t know, you get one healthy scoop of ice and sauce of your choice which is pressed inside a warm brioche bun. I liked that the ice cream was cold enough that it didn’t imidiately melt all over the place. Did I mention it was delicious!?! Although next time I will ask for a little more sauce. I went with the lovely combo of vinilla ice cream and raspberry sauce. For lunch I wanted something light and fresh so I got a California roll and edeme from Japan. It was average. I would have rather waited a little longer to build up more of an appetite so I could have enjoyed a salad from sunshine seasons. My Review/ Pictures for Il Mulino are coming soon!!!

We have never tried Il Mulion before so I will be reading with interest your review.

I have coordinated two group dinners at Boma over the years. Both times those going were skeptical- like figuring out where the closest McDonald's was skeptical. And everyone ended up loving it & requesting a repeat. Love that place! So glad you enjoyed it! Looking forward to more of your report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter