Now show us your WORST photopass pics!

I always laugh at this one - stitch's hand was in a bad spot!
This was taken right as he was about to hug her.
image300.jpg

Frisky little thing wasn't he?//:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ok here you go
image724.jpg

I loved this one she is adorable and the true spirit of Disney is showing.

Now this one could be an avertisement for "not wanting a certain someone at Disney with you" The part that says Where Dreams Come True.:confused3

I always laugh at this one - stitch's hand was in a bad spot!
This was taken right as he was about to hug her.
image300.jpg

OMG--it happened to me, too:

image1453.jpg

Not really, of course--I was just trying to get my kids to join me for the photo.

But here's my real favorite:

image1492.jpg

Of course, my real issue on this one isn't the photopass photographer, but my obvious affection for free dining, lol!

I dont know how to post pics or I would post one of my granddaughter playing in the fountains at Epcot and another one of her of where it looks like her head is in Mr. Smee's crotch.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I certainly hope you purchased this one.... you look great:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Now this one could be an avertisement for "not wanting a certain someone at Disney with you" The part that says Where Dreams Come True.:confused3

Actually, I made that one myself. I cropped one of the good pics down to show nothing but plain blue sky, so I could copy it many times with all of the available borders and graphics. That way, I could extract the borders and use them on other pics if I wanted.

I dont know how to post pics or I would post one of my granddaughter playing in the fountains at Epcot and another one of her of where it looks like her head is in Mr. Smee's crotch.

Oh my--suddenly getting groped by Goofy doesn't seem so bad!

Picture threads are kept over here on the ThemeParks Community Board.. So I've moved this one here.

Knox

Actually, I made that one myself. I cropped one of the good pics down to show nothing but plain blue sky, so I could copy it many times with all of the available borders and graphics. That way, I could extract the borders and use them on other pics if I wanted.

I did the same thing:)
I have all the clip arts in photo shop now

I have all the clip arts in photo shop now

Ooh, cool.

Oh and I love that picture too.

This is DLR not WDW, but I'll join in.

We had to take these pictures twice; we were the last before Santa's break, but the camera malfunctioned. So we had to stay until he was back, and in the meantime DS fell and bonked his head. So when he got back with Santa, he just complained (my pictures of the experience are far worse than this). Santa was TRYING to interact with DS, but DS wasn't cooperating. Santa finally kind of gave up as I called a halt to it.

ry%3D400

Although he loved Pocahontas (thought she was Sacajawea who he just learned about through Night at the Museum) and Princess Minnie, he just didn't warm up to Belle, poor Belle.

ry%3D400

I thought I had one where his head was nearly in Pluto's private parts, but I guess that was just my camera, no photopass involved.

These are great. I'll have to go through our PP to see what we have. I know there's a couple from the Family Fun Day parade where the American flag is covering my face.

Keep 'em coming.

DD really does love Ariel, but you wouldn't think so after seeing this scowl ...

image097.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter