Now that 100 years of magic is ending, what is next?

Spirit Feather

-- Homeschool Mom -- U.S. Navy Wife (Ret.) World'
We will be in WDW March 7-15, 2003. The 100 Years of Magic Celebration will be ending on Feb. 28th, right?

My Hubby insists that they will have something else (some other named type celebration) ready to go right away. I think it will be just plain ole' Walt Disney World--which is fine by me, I will take it any way I can! Have you guys heard anything?

I am not sure what is going on next, I have't heard anything. I am interested to hear if there is anything. I believe I have seen Birnbaums 2003 book and nothing was mentioned about anything going on. But who needs anything, it is Disney:earsboy:

I don't know what the THEME is going to be for 2003, but the slogan is "Walt Disney 2003 - The MAGICAL place to be!" I was there for New Years and saw all the new souvenirs.

Every year there is a new theme, however, there will not be a new celebration this year... we would have heard about it by now.

From what I understand, there may be a big celebration in 2005 for the 50th birthday of Disneyland, and it would be celebrated at all of the Disney parks.

Someone said in a thread earlier that it was Mickeys 75th birthday . Maybe that will be the theme.

This year does mark Mickey Mouse's 75th birthday, as well as Tinkerbell's 50th, but I have not heard of any new "celebration."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter