now to upload??

korzmom

<font color=deeppink>Special DIS Cast Member<br><f
ok i got my photos uploaded to photobucket...now how do i get them on to the dis boards??? and another question, down at the bottom of the thread page is my photos (open) why doesnt mine work? i have a photo out on the member galleries but it wont work here on the thread.... :badpc:

never mind---i figured it out....did anyone like the tree by the castle this year,i like it better down at the beginning of main st..heres a photo of it..
PICT0997.jpg
[/IMG]

Is this a test??? :confused3

I saw that tree at the beginning of Main Street just like every year. Did you crop???

Edited because I meant to say copy and paste, not crop. Sorry :lmao:

no, thats real...a cm told me they were going to move it before the xmas parade was taped, but it was there dec 1.

Ohhhh, I see. We were there for the 3rd week. That 'splains that!

korzmom said:
no, thats real...a cm told me they were going to move it before the xmas parade was taped, but it was there dec 1.
Dec 1st or Jan 1st 2004?

dec 1, 2005......the cm said too many people were complaining about the tree being there so they were moving it later that week...the parade taping was on the 5th i believe...if you watched the parade on tv it looks like regis and kelly are sitting where the tree usually sits in front of main street, so i dont know if it got moved by then....i bet they wont put it there again.

I'm sorry korzmom, I'm just giving you grief because your camera is set to the wrong date. ;)

I'm sorry korzmom, I'm just giving you grief because your camera is set to the wrong date.
:rotfl2: my dh yells at me all the time cause i never change that date. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter