?Nursing discount

roccocst

Earning My Ears
Please help. Does anyone know any details of this nursing discount? I am bringing 7 people to wdw in January and could use all the savings available! Thanks in advance.

Only nursing discount I've seen is the one at the dolphin/swan resorts for room prices. Just tell them your an rn and need proof for check-in! Rates started at standard room for 129.00! that's like a 60% discount. Good luck. MKY (pediatric rn)

Swan/Dolphin quoted me $129 per room for two people but an extra $25 each for the other two adults in the room, total $179 + tax for four.

For that price you might even think of going up another 60.00 to get 2 rooms instead of the 1! Wow 50.00 just for having 2 more people, seems high, aren't they under 18 (or look it). MKY

:) Check out mousesavers cos there is a special at the Swan/Dolphin (depending on when you go) on getting a second room, and I think it adds up to about $90.00 a night per room. You do not need to be a nurse, gov't worker, or teacher for this one though.
Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter