Ny state parks are taking reservations for next year.

Sjm9911

DIS Veteran
Figured i would pass it along. You can make state reservations for next summer now. Before you would have to wait for the window to open up. Not sure how many do state parks, but if you do and there was a spot you couldn't get into, you probably can now.

UPDATE FOR 2021 CAMPING: New York State Parks has temporarily lifted the 9-month reservation window restriction for camping and will allow for transfers of existing camping reservations into the 2021 season. If you choose to transfer, the change fee will be waived until June 11th for online transactions only. In addition, you may also make new reservations for the 2021 season at this time. Please note that there is no guarantee that you will get the same camping site or dates for 2021 whether you transfer or make a new reservation. We encourage online reservations as the Call Center is experiencing longer than average wait times.

Lol, one place i always wanted to try is open now, its always booked solid, but it has no electric. So i decided to skip it. Lol. The grass is always greener. Lol.

For 2021? Sad.

What about summer 2020? Camping is outdoors, socially distanced by its nature, and healthy.

No need to answer. :sad2: It's a rhetorical question.

Bama Ed

Its sad, but good if you wanted to go somewhere and could never get in. You can book all of next summer now. Not just at the nine month mark. Trying to see what my battery capacity is now. Lol. I dont need electricity but i think the kido does. Im afraid if we go i will not make it backo_O

In a few years when im retired, no time for the long road trip yet. Or is there..........

Well for some reason here in Nebraska they decided that campsites needed to be 25' apart. Not quite sure who decided that but, they called and cancelled one of our sites out of 3 for Memorial day weekend so everyone decided they didn't want to go so cancelled the other 2, hopefully some camping this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts