NY to MCO SW holiday... sat or sun return?

alldiz

DIS Veteran
Hi,
We will be going to Disney for Easter break. Plan on leaving fri 4/19 return Long Island sun 4/28.

If I fly home on the sat 4/27. Would I expect similar prices? Is Sat always more? I’m thinking the Sun before school starts might be more.

I would like to change my Dvc reservation and come home sat....but I don’t want to be penalized with higher airfare trying to save points ;-)
Thanks
Kerri

Hi,
We will be going to Disney for Easter break. Plan on leaving fri 4/19 return Long Island sun 4/28.

If I fly home on the sat 4/27. Would I expect similar prices? Is Sat always more? I’m thinking the Sun before school starts might be more.

I would like to change my Dvc reservation and come home sat....but I don’t want to be penalized with higher airfare trying to save points ;-)
Thanks
Kerri

If you can wait a few days, you'll be able to get a definitive answer and be able to put a pin in it. On September 27th, Southwest will open flights through June 8.

If you can wait a few days, you'll be able to get a definitive answer and be able to put a pin in it. On September 27th, Southwest will open flights through June 8.
Ugh!!!! I think they just changed it to Nov 15th!! Which my choice of rooms will be gone by then:headache:
Kerri

Google confusing me

Attachments

• 2C8C98E0-8C93-4F02-9B06-822C9F35005F.png
    2C8C98E0-8C93-4F02-9B06-822C9F35005F.png
    253.1 KB · Views: 7

Expect high fares on both Saturday and Sunday. Not only is that Easter week, it's also a popular spring break week in NE. We've found the best fares when flying during a holiday week are on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

be prepared for it to be veryyyyyy expensive. I tried to get tickets for President's day weekend from BOS immediately after they opened and the prices were through the roof. It's my birthday weekend and I want to spend it in Disney. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter