Nye with 14 month old

SassyCat

DIS Veteran
So, we just planned a short spur of the moment trip fronded 30-jan 2. I know it is crazy crowded so this isn't an optimum time for us,but hubby needed to use the last few vacation days before the year was over and this was the only time that worked. Our lo will be 14 months then. I know MK is out of the question and Epcot will be pretty darn crowded, but what about the other two? My lo will most likely be up at midnight (he is not a big fan of sleep), so we would like to see fireworks. We were there once on nye several years ago, but we went to universal for the day and then went to the New Years celebration in the lobby at the gf (where we were staying). We are staying at the caribbean beach resort this trip. Outside of being in the MK or Epcot, were could we get a view of the fireworks without an absolutely outrageous crowd? With a 14 month old, what do you think would be a good plan that day? Is the 30th as crowded? We have been to MK on new years day, and it was very crowded. We will be doing that thus trip for lo's first haircut. Are we going to be miserable going at this time for our trip? We plan to go to rope drop...ugh I'm worried

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter