Nye????

Mickeylover6

Tinkerbell Rocks!
:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

DH and I are planning a solo trip (with DB and wife) for NYE. I have not seen anywhere what the entertainment will be at PI for the evening. Does anyone have an answer to this? We are staying at the BW but prefer to go to PI. Also, what should we "girls" wear at PI? Do people get dressed up for NYE or is it just another night?

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

LOL... I don't know. I thought this thread was about Bill Nye. :o

Thanks for the link, however, that's last years info. I still can't seem to find anything current. Thanks for trying though. I may actually have to pick up the phone! (LOL):D :D

I checked Disney.Go for you too and they still don't have the names of the entertainers on the site, they just have the names of the performers from last year :(

hello

We (me and Chap) had the same problem and Disney now have the tickets available. To see whos featured for the night go to........

www.wdwmagic.com

Its on their front page.

Tickets are $79 and I'm gonna dress up a bit not the works though, just a little bit more twinkly than usual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter