O2 travel inclusive zone

kylie

Mouseketeer
We head to wdw tomorrow and the plan is to use my phone as normal but o2 are very vague as to charges. I have o2 travel inclusive as part of my contract which I understood gave me up to a limit of calls and data before charging provided it is within my contract allowance, however in the same breath they mention a £4.99 per day charge when it is used, I just spoke to an o2 guru but am not convinced she knew the full answer. Anybody used this with o2?

I have the O2 Travel Inclusive Zone bolt on and have used it in the US without any further charge. £4.99 is what you get charged in the US if you just have the O2 Travel bolt on.

Thanks,I went to our nearest town with an o2 store before tea, they said pretty much the same, they checked my account to make sure there were no blocks on or anything which might create problems and told me that once we land turn the phone off and on to clear the o2 UK frequency and it would pick up the US o2.

I had read online that the o2 firmware was required on the phone, which I haven't got as it was bought from Samsung, but they had never heard of that. I typed all that storey incase someone searches for this in the future! I will add a post scrip once I get back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!