Please remove

Sounds like a good plan! We did a lot of these things as well. We also really enjoyed Discover Hawaii Tours, we also did a Pearl Harbor tour with them from our Waikiki hotel.

In the North Shore, we loved Kono's! It's a very casual quick service place and you eat outside on picnic tables, but it was one of the best things we ate the whole trip! Would be a good lunch stop. Also recommend stopping at Matsumoto's for shave ice. We loved it so much we bought t-shirts! lol

When you do the couples massage at Aulani, definitely allow time to enjoy the hydrotherapy gardens before and/or after your massage. We thought an hour was good but others prefer longer. Also, if you are getting to the pool mid-day and have trouble finding chairs, we always had success finding them on the deck in front of Ama Ama.

Lastly, don't underestimate how long it will take you to get to Kualoa Ranch. we had 9:15am tour there and they required us to be there at 8:30. We left around 6:45 and between rush hour traffic, an accident, and single lane highways on the windward side, we got there right on time at 8:30. Also recommend booking your tours in advance to secure the times that work best for you - they do fill up and some tours are only offered once or twice a day.

I forgot to add that we already booked the pearl harbor tour and the Kualoa ranch tours. Our first one is 12.45, so I hope we won't run in too much traffic. We plan to have a lunch there.

Thank you for the recommendations on the north shore!

That should be perfect timing! We had the buffet lunch there and it was delicious!

Good plan to hit Hanauma Bay from Waikiki on your first morning. Go as early as you can and keep in mind they are closed on Tuesdays (not sure what day of the week you were planning) I always bring a light snack, like granola bars or bananas to Hanauma because we always stay longer than we planned. They have a concession stand but it is mostly fries, potato chips, chocolate bars etc and it is waaaay back up the hill as you exit.

Looks like a great itinerary! We loved Kualoa Ranch- it's absolutely beautiful.

For food, a couple places that are scattered around the island that we enjoyed were Vintage Island Coffee and Seven Brothers Burgers. Kua Aina sandwiches was great in Haleiwa (a cute town in general, I recommend spending some time there), and you can take your pick of the shrimp trucks on the North Shore.

While you're at Aulani, check out the Olelo Room sunset menu, which I think is served 5-7pm. They offer some half priced apps and drinks. It was our favorite food that we ate at Aulani.

Also, if you are getting to the pool mid-day and have trouble finding chairs, we always had success finding them on the deck in front of Ama Ama
Good tip! There's also an adults-only pool back behind Ulu Cafe that hardly had any chairs claimed when we were there. No view of the ocean, but nice and peaceful.

One thing we did in Waikiki that was amazing was rent mopeds. If you've got any time to do that (or maybe on another island?) it's a fantastic way to see the island and feel the nice Hawaiian sunshine :D

Have so much fun! And congrats on your upcoming wedding and honeymoon <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter