Oahu luau advice, please!

I just bought my VIP tickets for the Luau on Jan 14th. Getting real now! Am so excited!

I have read every thread on here about the different luaus in Oahu. I've been to every website and have read over menus, looked at pictures, and yet I still cannot decide. I want to book today so that the points go on my credit card statement for this month lol.

We are a family of 4 (2 A, 2 K ages 13 and 9.5) and I am leaning towards either Chief's Luau, Fia Fia, or Paradise Cove. We are staying at Aulani for 9 nights and the Hilton Hawaiian Village for 3. I planned to do the luau while we were at Aulani simply because of distance/driving/walking.

Chief's had good reviews on here for the entertainment factor, but I am kinda hung up on the location and setting (old waterslides in the pictures seems odd to me). Paradise Cove is next door to Aulani and I love the beach setting, but the reviews are a little mixed (herded like cattle was a phrase I recall from one review). Fia Fia has good reviews but there is absolutely nothing on the Marriott website about it so I have to call today.

Any suggestions on how to decide? Anyone have any recent reviews of either? Thanks in advance!

If you have a car, go to the one on the north shore with the nature park. You get admission to the beautiful botanical garden that day and can swim by the waterfall. It's awesome!

If you are trying to decide between Aulani and PCC, we saw the Aulani one from our balcony and went to PCC. I imagine a 3 yr old would be able to handle Aulani much better than PCC.

If you have a car, go to the one on the north shore with the nature park. You get admission to the beautiful botanical garden that day and can swim by the waterfall. It's awesome!
Aw thank you but we decided on Fia Fia. We went in July and enjoyed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!