Ocala Welcome center

kimmie

<font color=green>Sometimes I have senior moments
With no search available, I need to ask if anyone knows the address and phone number to the Disney Ocala welcome center. I am trying to find out which hotel is directly across the parking lot. Can anyone help?:) Years ago it was Howard Johnson I think. But its not anymore.

The Ocala Disney Store (actually it is a Donald Store) is a block behind the Marriott Courtyard.
The Fairfield is across the street from the Courtyard.
Both of the above are next to I-75. There is a sign on I-75 marking the exit to the Disney Welcome Center.
The Hilton is on the opposite side of I-75 about a 4 block walk.

ralphd:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Addendum

Just remembered that the exit is Florida Highway 200. If I remember correctly the Courtyard and the Welcome Center will be on the left going south.

The street turns off 200 next to the interstate. There is a Cracker Barrel next to I-75 and a Hardees across on the opposite corner. The Courtyard is in sight behind the Hardees. The Welcome Center is on down a block on the right. There is a sign on Highway 200.

ralphd:) :) :) :)

Hi, I just looked in The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2001, and it gives a phone number for the ocala welcome centre, here it is, 352-854-0770 the centre is open 9 til 6.

It also says that they discount rooms by up to 43% to walk ins. It says you can call a day before you are arriving and they may look and tell you what is available. I would definitely give it a try even if you already have a wdw reservation.

I guess it pays to have all these guide books around. Anyways I enjoy them,

Bye,

Deb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter