Oct 24th busy?

4doorj

Earning My Ears
Hey
I booked a trip to Paris. I'm from Canada. I originally was going for Disneyland but since I booked I felt that I should visit Rome so Paris and rome are now at the top of my to do list. Disneyland Paris at the bottom. I heard that I picked that absolute worst time to go in October. When there is some sort of school break. How bad is it during that time?
I'm going to try and sneak one day Oct 24th which is a Thursday.

Yes, it's a school holiday for most of Europe that week. It's going to be busy, but not Christmas or summer busy. Focus on the rides you want to do, everything else will be a bonus. You are there during Halloween, so you can enjoy the Halloween shows and characters in Halloween outfits and villain Meet & Greets.

Ha ha, we're going to DLP that Saturday, the 26th. Had no idea until after we booked flights that it's a school vacation time in Europe. I'm sure it'll be busy, especially being a Saturday. Oh well, what can you do?

We've been quite a few Oct half terms, it's busy but if you make use of fast pass( and EMT when staying on site) you can get lots of rides done
Get there before opening and leave when it closes lol

Have a look on the website and plan your itinerary around the parade and illuminations. Must sees and rides you definitely want to do etc

Bring food or grab stuff to eat, whilst queuing. So you don't waste valuable park time sitting down to eat

Have a great time x

We've been quite a few Oct half terms, it's busy but if you make use of fast pass( and EMT when staying on site) you can get lots of rides done
Get there before opening and leave when it closes lol

Have a look on the website and plan your itinerary around the parade and illuminations. Must sees and rides you definitely want to do etc

Bring food or grab stuff to eat, whilst queuing. So you don't waste valuable park time sitting down to eat

Have a great time x
Oh yes good idea about eating in queue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!