Oct. 7, 2017 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean! Who is with me?

pamkass

Mouseketeer
This is our 8th Cruise Hubby and I, Pam and Buster Kass, plus My Friends, Patrice and Michael Kirkland. This is there 1st time cruising with Disney. We all are from the New Orleans area.

Check the very first post on the forum page for the link to "CRUISE MEETS", then look up your ship and date. Have a great time.

As far as I know, there isn't one yet. Can the forum administration please move this to the cruise meets forum?

Hey Pam. Sure wish we were cruising again with you guys. 2005 PC cruise was great. Have fun in Oct!

MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!! It's so far away, it doesn't feel real yet.

We took our first cruise ever with Disney for spring break this year. I can't wait to go again!

Me, DH, and kids will be 10 and 7 during the cruise. We are from Frisco, TX :)

This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise - all on the Fantasy! Me, DH, and our daughter (15 at cruise time) We will be celebrating our 17th anniversary. However, this time, we get to share the fun with my parents (who will celebrate their 44th anniversary on the cruise) and my sister (who will be celebrating their 12th anniversary not he cruise - yes, we all got married in the same week! How cool is that?) and her family (this will be the first Disney Cruise for all of them). We are all super excited! I've participated in a Fish Extender group on my first two cruises and would love to participate in one this time as well. So, if anyone hears of any, please let me know! Thanks!

I will be glad to set up a disboards fish extender group! I have done it for our past two cruises! This will be our 5th cruise but 1st on the Fantasy!!

That would be awesome! I'll keep an eye out for it! I have three cabins to add as soon as you have it set up! Thanks!

If anyone wants to be on the FE list you can message me your information. I will need adults names, kids names, favorite characters for everyone, kids ages, allergies, cabin number, and anything else that might help others who are giving you a gift!! I will set up a listing and then send it to all of those who sign up. There is truly no hurry at this point though since we are still over a year out!

If anyone wants to be on the FE list you can message me your information. I will need adults names, kids names, favorite characters for everyone, kids ages, allergies, cabin number, and anything else that might help others who are giving you a gift!! I will set up a listing and then send it to all of those who sign up. There is truly no hurry at this point though since we are still over a year out!
Okay, I feel really silly, but I can't figure out how to privately message you so I can send you our FE information! LOL! Can you help?

Okay, I feel really silly, but I can't figure out how to privately message you so I can send you our FE information! LOL! Can you help?

I think you need to have 10(?) posts under your belt before you can PM.

I'm so excited! I just booked our's today. It's the hubby, the kids, (daughter will be 9yo/3rd grade & son will be 7yo/2nd grade) my MIL and myself. It's our 3rd Disney cruise and the kids & the MIL's 2nd. We are from Alabama-thick southern accent and all. Love to be added to an FE but I haven't got a clue how to PM.

Hey everyone! Okay, I still have been unsuccessful with figuring out how to PM. Advice? I want to make sure I get added to the FE. Thanks!

Hey everyone! Okay, I still have been unsuccessful with figuring out how to PM. Advice? I want to make sure I get added to the FE. Thanks!
When you figure it out, let me know. I made the mistake of telling my daughter about the FE and looking on Pinterest. She's ALREADY talking about it. Guess I am too since I told her in the first place.

If you can't figure it out I can give you an email address to send it to but I am not sure if that is allowed on this forum or not. If it is, we can do it that way if it works for everyone better.

If you can't figure it out I can give you an email address to send it to but I am not sure if that is allowed on this forum or not. If it is, we can do it that way if it works for everyone better.
I figured it out! Duh!! Just go to the inbox button on the top right of the page! Sorry it took me so long to find that! I just private messaged you all of our information! Thanks again for putting this together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!