Oct. 7, 2017 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean! Who is with me?

Hello Nicole, It's so cool that you've worked hard on this. We've never done this before and it looks like I missed the final/final deadline. :-( However, if you add anyone else or do a "pixie dust" group, please let me know. This is our first 7 day cruise and I thought I might actually be able to pull all of it together. Appreciate it! - Susan Easterday
Susan, please email me at daniels.t.nicole@gmail.com. I am currently working on group 3 and they have a little room if you would like to join. I need to know as soon as possible though so please email quick. I need to get group 3 sent out by tomorrow!

I received a few emails saying some of you didn't receive the lists for your group. Anyone who emailed me info after July 25th is in group 3. I am working on that group now. Everyone in groups 1 and 2 should have already received their emails. Group 3 is up next and will receive your list tomorrow afternoon! :)

Last edited:
Group three has been sent out! Still waiting on one family to email me back so that I can update their info. Other than that, all groups are complete. Yay!

Is it still possible to sign up for FE? Please say yes- have 3 families wanting to participate. Sorry, we're late to the party...this a first experience for all of us.

Hi Nicole, I just sent you an email with our information for the FE group. Please let me know if there is anything else we need to do. Thank you so much!!! :)

Just reading through and trying to figure out how all of this works. This will be our first Disney Cruise. We've heard about the fun with FE and hoped to join but didn't realize we needed to have done that already. Bummed! Please let us know if we have any possibilities of joining FE or the pixie dust group. 3 families of 4. Thanks!

Hello! Yes, unfortunately the deadline has passed for the FE list. I can add you to the "pixie dust" group. I will add as many people to this group that would like to be added. The difference is there is no obligation to gift everyone on the list. Of course, I highly recommend pixie dusting as many as you can! The more people that get involved the better! I did this for our "late comers" on our last cruise and it worked out great. No one was left out and everyone was overwhelmed with what was left for them, it was amazing! Please email me your info! I need stateroom number, names of adults, names/ages/genders of all children, any allergies and special Interest (fav Disney character, hobbies etc..)

daniels.t.nicole@gmail.com

Just reading through and trying to figure out how all of this works. This will be our first Disney Cruise. We've heard about the fun with FE and hoped to join but didn't realize we needed to have done that already. Bummed! Please let us know if we have any possibilities of joining FE or the pixie dust group. 3 families of 4. Thanks!

Hello! Yes, unfortunately, the deadline has passed for the FE list. I can add you to the "pixie dust" group. I will add as many people to this group that would like to be added. The difference is there is no obligation to gift everyone on the list. Of course, I highly recommend pixie dusting as many as you can! The more people that get involved the better! I did this for our "late comers" on our last cruise and it worked out great. No one was left out and everyone was overwhelmed with what was left for them, it was amazing! Please email me your info! I need stateroom number, names of adults, names/ages/genders of all children, any allergies and special Interest (fav Disney character, hobbies etc..)

Thank you SO much! I'll send you that information right now. Appreciate you coordinating all of this.

daniels.t.nicole@gmail.com- Hi nicole, we decided that this time we are not going to join the FE group...sorry for any confusion. we would loe to attend a meet and greet and ALSO a mixology class too. We did not sign up for any tours yet. We hae a gang of kids with our 2 groups...4-13 yr olds(3-B 1-G), 2 - 11 yr olds (G) Getting really excited! Did not realize this was a Halloween cruise ad there were 2 nights...

The Fantasy is currently on an Eastern itinerary and has gone to St. Maarten instead of Tortola due to storm damage. Here's hoping it's only a short-term problem.

Hello! Yes, unfortunately the deadline has passed for the FE list. I can add you to the "pixie dust" group. I will add as many people to this group that would like to be added. The difference is there is no obligation to gift everyone on the list. Of course, I highly recommend pixie dusting as many as you can! The more people that get involved the better! I did this for our "late comers" on our last cruise and it worked out great. No one was left out and everyone was overwhelmed with what was left for them, it was amazing! Please email me your info! I need stateroom number, names of adults, names/ages/genders of all children, any allergies and special Interest (fav Disney character, hobbies etc..)

Nicole, could I email you about the list? I had decided not to join a formal FE this time and was going to just fill my kids' pockets myself and pixie dust others, so I'd love to be on this so I know who to give to.

Hello newbie here! We just booked our first Disney cruise last week. We have a 9 year old daughter and a 15 year old son. What is the pixie dust group and is it too late to join? Thanks for any info!

Hello newbie here! We just booked our first Disney cruise last week. We have a 9 year old daughter and a 15 year old son. What is the pixie dust group and is it too late to join? Thanks for any info!
Hello, Pixie dust group is like the Fish Extenders with no obligation to gift everyone on the list. Of course, for the best turn out I HIGHLY recommend you try to gift as many as possible. The more that participate the better the turn out! We did it last year for our cruise last year and no one was left out, it was amazing! I will add as many families to this list that would like to be added. If you would like to be added please email me daniels.t.nicole@gmail.com. I will need your stateroom number, any allergies, names/ages/genders for children, names of adults, any favorite Disney characters or hobbies you all enjoy and any special celebrations (birthday, anniversaries etc..) I will leave the pixie dust group open until about 10 days before the cruise!

Hey guys! I will be sending out the second FE list for group 2 by the end of this week. We will set a deadline for August 1st for add-ons. I think that's reasonable and will still give enough time to personalize and figure out gifting ideas before we sail. Last cruise, I created a "Pixie Dust" group for last minute people who wanted to join in but missed the deadline. The "pixie dust" group is just for late comers who still want a little magic. It will be up to the people on the list how they would like to go about gifting each other but it will not be considered a FE group. Also, if you are in a FE group and have extra things to give away or would like to 'pixie dust" a family let me know and I can provide you a list. Just a nice gesture! the "pixie dust' group will not be created unless requested past August 1. Thanks!
Hi Nicole! Is it too late to join? This is our first cruise and first time doing this, my daughter would be so happy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!