October 12th, 2018 3-Night Bahamian Cruise

We just signed up and new to all of this! :) Will we get an email saying how many ppl are in the fe? Or do we need to keep checking the list?

:welcome: to the new members.

Will definitely post here, and update the website when we close it off.
Will have to check and see if we put e-mail contact information on the list, if not we should probably add it, or send through PM's

Just a friendly reminder as well to make sure that your cabin number is listed so people know where to find you.

First Disney Cruise on 10/12. So new to FE. Looks fun and we'd love to participate. I just filled out the 10/12 FE sign up sheet. What do I need to do next? Thank you, in advance, for the help.

Last edited:
First Disney Cruise on 10/12. So new to FE. Looks fun and we'd love to participate. I just filled out the 10/12 FE sign up sheet. What do I need to do next? Thank you, in advance, for the help.
So excited to have you in the group! Looks like we have 8 families signed up so we will kinda keep an eye on it and send some more info as we get closer and keep everyone posted. :)

:welcome: to the new members.

Will definitely post here, and update the website when we close it off.
Will have to check and see if we put e-mail contact information on the list, if not we should probably add it, or send through PM's

lol i said the same thing this morning... make it happen yo! LOL just kidding! I'll post!

Hey gang! Looks like we have 8 cabins on the list, 4 are first timers!! WOOHOO! If you signed up, can you take a sec to make sure the info is current and reply here to let me know you are still in! Thanks everyone! LETS GET EXCITED!!! What are people booking or doing on this trip?

Hey gang! Looks like we have 8 cabins on the list, 4 are first timers!! WOOHOO! If you signed up, can you take a sec to make sure the info is current and reply here to let me know you are still in! Thanks everyone! LETS GET EXCITED!!! What are people booking or doing on this trip?
I am still in but still do not have a cabin number. I am not sure when they will give me this as I am guaranteed a cabin and that is all.

I am still in but still do not have a cabin number. I am not sure when they will give me this as I am guaranteed a cabin and that is all.
Ok, not a problem at all. I know in the past they may not get assigned until just before the cruise in that case since most people keep their phones on until the ship leaves the dock it can be updated that day and we will check to see where your assigned cabin is. Or some people have changed/upgraded at port and need to make a change.

We just signed up and new to all of this! :) Will we get an email saying how many ppl are in the fe? Or do we need to keep checking the list?

can we please have the info for your grown ups to add to the FE list? We like to gift to cruisers of all ages :)

Our FE list has grown to 9 total cabins. I know that people are starting to finalize ideas and plans and if everyone can look and make sure that all the information is updated. I think that we have a couple of GTY cabins and some people have upgraded/changed staterooms at port. Would everyone prefer to check the Fe list doc for changes or make a post here on the DIS? Also is there any interest in doing a mini DISmeet on board?

58 days till we cruise - are we still doing the FE? I would like to start buying/making the items...
Thank you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!