October 19th, 2018 14-Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise

I have not heard from partychill so I'm assuming they're still in. I'm still including them.

I have not heard from partychill so I'm assuming they're still in. I'm still including them.
I have a bag of goodies ready for them but it concerns me that without them confirming that they are participating they may not be expecting all these goodies and may even have moved rooms or dropped out of the cruise altogether. that's why it would be nice to hear that they definitely want their goodies!

I have a bag of goodies ready for them but it concerns me that without them confirming that they are participating they may not be expecting all these goodies and may even have moved rooms or dropped out of the cruise altogether. that's why it would be nice to hear that they definitely want their goodies!
This has happened to us a couple of times with other FE groups. We went to deliver and no fish extender to put anything in.

I have, too, but I just leave it and hope the magic is enjoyed.
We had one family who had moved cabins and not updated the list and the new family had to constantly redirect all the gifts. I hope the original family thanked them for pointing us all in the correct direction!

Since this is our first FE this might be a dumb question so I apologize. Do we get our own hook and bag to hang on our door?

Since this is our first FE this might be a dumb question so I apologize. Do we get our own hook and bag to hang on our door?
Yes! You can make your own or buy one. Several online sellers through Etsy I believe. We got ours off of eBay about 10 years ago. I am not sure if they are still sold there. I have seen FE’s that look like just a cloth grocery bag to personalized, custom made ones.

Hi! We have been on two Disney cruises but have not done the fish extender exchange. I am interested in doing it this time. We have have two kids 11 and 8.

Hi! We have been on two Disney cruises but have not done the fish extender exchange. I am interested in doing it this time. We have have two kids 11 and 8.
Hi Michelle,
I'm sorry, but this group officially closed on Sept. 1. There are 19 staterooms with 38 adults and 19 children. Our group started last Fall and we set 9/1 as our cutoff so that everyone would have at least 6 weeks to finish buying or making their gifts.

That being said, here's the list. If you still wish to participate, please send your room number and number of adults. You mentioned your two children. If you wish, please send their gender.

Time is short and this is a large group so please let me know as soon as possible if you still want to participate.

Attachments

• EBPC Wonder 10%2F19%2F18 - Sheet1 (17).pdf
    32 KB · Views: 4
Okay thanks so much we will get one and a hook
Mrs. Robin Hood,
Here's a picture of the hook MelSpees described. As you can see, the fish extends from the wall.

Once upon a time, someone asked for a description of the FE gift exchange. I searched and found this link, https://www.picturethemagic.com/fish-extenders/. The title was, The Ultimate Guide to Disney Cruise Fish Extenders. Imagine my surprise when I opened the link and found this picture. It's my son and daughter-in-law's door from a WC cruise several years ago. That was our first FE experience, too. Have loved doing it ever since.

fish-extender-example2.jpg

Hi Michelle,
I'm sorry, but this group officially closed on Sept. 1. There are 19 staterooms with 38 adults and 19 children. Our group started last Fall and we set 9/1 as our cutoff so that everyone would have at least 6 weeks to finish buying or making their gifts.

That being said, here's the list. If you still wish to participate, please send your room number and number of adults. You mentioned your two children. If you wish, please send their gender.

Time is short and this is a large group so please let me know as soon as possible if you still want to participate.
I only count 18 staterooms. Am I missing one? Is one not on the list?

Our son is 13. Any other 13yr. olds going? What about anyone from Dallas,Texas or Georgia in the PTC area?

Our son is 13. Any other 13yr. olds going? What about anyone from Dallas,Texas or Georgia in the PTC area?
Our eldest daughter will be 13. She is in 7th grade, loved the Edge on our last cruise. We are from California though.

I only count 18 staterooms. Am I missing one? Is one not on the list?
Ok. I didn’t know this existed. There are 4 of us. My kids are Alayna (11, girl) and Alyjah (8, boy). We will still bring some stuff with us. I’m sure you all would like our gifts. Lol

Hi Michelle,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!