October 19th, 2018 14-Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise

Welcome, all! I know it's a year away, but anyone interested in Fish Extenders? I've kept tukd ck of families and staterooms on several other cruises and would be happy to do it again. Feel free to post here or email me, lbolt123@gmail.com.

p.s.
I didn't notice any FE posts; but if I've overlooked, please forgive me and count me in.
Would love to participate in FE gift exchange!

Wonderful! Thank you for being the first. I see you're an experienced Disney cruiser. This will be our sixth and we're so excited. Please send me your stateroom number and those who are sailing. If any children are sailing, please include age and gender. I'll start compiling the list and will post it.

Feel free to email me, lbolt123@gmail.com.

I’m interested! This would be our first fish extender :) please count our family in :) We have twins (boy and a girl) that will be 3.5 years old when the cruise starts. They will love it!

Welcome, all! I know it's a year away, but anyone interested in Fish Extenders? I've kept track of families and staterooms on several other cruises and would be happy to do it again. Feel free to post here or email me, lbolt123@gmail.com.

p.s.
I didn't notice any FE posts; but if I've overlooked, please forgive me and count me in.

So glad to have you. Please send me your stateroom number when you have it. Yes, I'm sure your twins will have a great time helping you share the magic.

Hi! We are also from Arizona (Cottonwood...up north!) There are four of us - Me, hubby, (will be) 17- year old girl, and 14-year old boy. This trip is my girl's high school graduation trip. We would love to do the fish extender! Sorry - can't find our room number right now.

Welcome, all! I know it's a year away, but anyone interested in Fish Extenders? I've kept track of families and staterooms on several other cruises and would be happy to do it again. Feel free to post here or email me, lbolt123@gmail.com.

p.s.

:welcome: Welcome to the group! I'm happy you stepped up to volunteer to run the FE. I did it on my last cruise, but I didn't really want to bother with it this time. We will participate though. We're in cabin 6323. Just the two of us, no kids.

Cheers!
Eric

Last edited:
Hi! We are also from Arizona (Cottonwood...up north!) There are four of us - Me, hubby, (will be) 17- year old girl, and 14-year old boy. This trip is my girl's high school graduation trip. We would love to do the fish extender! Sorry - can't find our room number right now.

:welcome: Welcome to the group neighbor! We live in Sahuarita way down south. I think so far there are three AZ families on this cruise!

Cheers!
Eric

Just booked our hotel room at the Wyndham San Diego Bayside for the night before the cruise. Its right across the street from the port, and the rates are very reasonable (many under $200) considering the location. Some hotels in the area are already sold out (according to Hotels.com), so if you're considering spending the night before the cruise, you might want to book very soon.

Cheers!
Eric

Just booked our hotel room at the Wyndham San Diego Bayside for the night before the cruise. Its right across the street from the port, and the rates are very reasonable (many under $200) considering the location. Some hotels in the area are already sold out (according to Hotels.com), so if you're considering spending the night before the cruise, you might want to book very soon.

Cheers!
Eric
I think a lot of hotels have not released rates yet. I just checked Marriott.com and they are only taking reservations up to October 13, 2018.
We are definitely coming in early, just not sure how early.

All our transportation is booked!! Rental car from Tucson to San Diego :car:; staying at the Wyndham the night before. Then after the cruise a shuttle to Houston Hobby to pick up a rental car for the trip back home! :drive: But we're not excited or anything....:rotfl2:

Wonderful! Thank you for being the first. I see you're an experienced Disney cruiser. This will be our sixth and we're so excited. Please send me your stateroom number and those who are sailing. If any children are sailing, please include age and gender. I'll start compiling the list and will post it.

Feel free to email me, lbolt123@gmail.com.
We are excited about our first Disney cruise. It will be my son's first cruise (he will be 10 by then). We would love to participate in the FE exchange. We are in cabin 6038. There are three of us total with me, my husband, and son. Thank you for organizing. I can imagine that it's a big project.

We are excited about our first Disney cruise. It will be my son's first cruise (he will be 10 by then). We would love to participate in the FE exchange. We are in cabin 6038. There are three of us total with me, my husband, and son. Thank you for organizing. I can imagine that it's a big project.

:welcome: Welcome to your FIRST Disney cruise!! You are gonna have a blast!:yay:

The FE group is growing! Six families, so far. I'll post a spreadsheet soon so you can input room numbers, travelers, and ages.

Terry and I hope all have a wonderful holiday season and happy new year. Merry Christmas!

Hi, We've just booked -my husband, my 13 year old and my 8 year old plus my parents in their own stateroom. It's British school vacation, though the kids are taking a few extra days to get us there in time. My mum and I would both like to do fish extenders, we did them on the Magic around Norway in 2016 and really enjoyed it, I've already ordered my craft supplies! Alex

Hi, We've just booked -my husband, my 13 year old and my 8 year old plus my parents in their own stateroom. It's British school vacation, though the kids are taking a few extra days to get us there in time. My mum and I would both like to do fish extenders, we did them on the Magic around Norway in 2016 and really enjoyed it, I've already ordered my craft supplies! Alex
:welcome: Welcome to the cruise!!:welcome:

Hi!
We are a family of 6 coming from New Zealand for our fourth cruise and our third through the canal. Our first EBPC however.

We are bringing DH's parents also which will be so much fun. I will also have my two sons on board - Mr 15 year old Ceejay and Mr 11 year old, Koby.

Roll on October.
BTW we will not be participating in the FEs - we have done these in the past but it has ended up filling up my suitcase.

:)
Deb

Hi!
We are a family of 6 coming from New Zealand for our fourth cruise and our third through the canal. Our first EBPC however.

We are bringing DH's parents also which will be so much fun. I will also have my two sons on board - Mr 15 year old Ceejay and Mr 11 year old, Koby.

Roll on October.
BTW we will not be participating in the FEs - we have done these in the past but it has ended up filling up my suitcase.

:)
Deb
:welcome:Welcome to the Cruise!:welcome:

As of today we can say our cruise :boat: is THIS YEAR!! :dance3:

Happy New Year Everyone!! :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!