October 19th, 2018 14-Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise

Hello,
With the PIF date coming up fast and the possibility to do online checkin for our fellow Platinum cruisers we are wondering if somebody would volunteer to write down the special events ( like Pirates night , Character meets and breakfast and so on ) and maybe even all the adult beverage tastings which are offered ?
At least this would help all others from the group in their planning :-)

Thanks !

I would love to know this as well =)

One of our cruisers wishes to personalize her gifts. If you wish, please provide names, adults and children, and each one's favorite Disney character. Post here or email me, lbolt123@gmail.com, and I'll gather the information. As it becomes available, I'll provide an updated list.
Still GTY-hope to know soon
My cabin-Alex (mom) Mickey and Minnie, Alastair or Al (he likes both, whatever fits on the item-dad) Darth Vader or Captain Hook, Lauren 14 Stitch, Callum 9 Maui, Mad Hatter, Star Wars
I've asked my mum and dad for favourite characters but their names are Suzy and Nick

I would love to know this as well =)
I found this helpful for the tastings.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/port-adventures/panama-canal/

On the Disney Cruise Line page go to the tab Things to Do which is to the left of the cart tab. If you go to the port activities and find the Panama Canal cruise near the bottom. It will list 181 activities.

For the tastings click on the Things to Do and then click on Nightclubs and Lounges and then click on Beverage Tastings. This provides a list of all tastings but does not indicate when offered.

If anyone finds Pirate Night or Formal Night, please post. Thank you.

Four months and counting down!

Good morning, all Fish Extenders,

Just four months to go! I've attached the latest list. Remember, one of our group is taking an extra step in personalizing their gifts. So, if you wish, please post here or email me, lbolt123@gmail.com, your name and favorite character.

This group will close Sept. 1. That gives us all about six weeks to departure.

I still need stateroom numbers for several. With final payment due soon, I hope this information will follow. As always, feel free to post here or email me any questions or concerns.

Allygonga
Mom4mad
gkwylie
JluvsC
Hi Suzy's favourite character is Snow White and she says Nick is Grumpy.....
Also it is Al's birthday on Oct 23rd just to add to the FE info
Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

My Family is going to be on this cruise with you all. We are so excited to be going on the Disney Wonder in October. This cruise will be our 5th Panama Canal cruise with Disney and our 11th Disney cruise overall. If anyone has any specific questions about doing a Disney Panama Canal please let me know.

To help with planning, here is a link to last year's Panama Canal cruise navigator's. (You can click on a link for each navigator after linking on this link: https://disneycruiselineblog.com/20...anama-canal-cruise-san-diego-october-27-2017/

Looking forward to planning the cruise with you.

--Plutos1fan

Would any of you be interesting in participating in trick or treating from stateroom to stateroom? I'm new to this forum because I usually don't use DISboards - just the facebook group. This years group mostly only has adults interested in trick or treating so far. Just wanted to check this group for thoughts....

Regarding the different days. I am platinum when I chose my excursions, the site is not listing the formal night, semi formal night, pirate night, character breakfast, princess meet and greets and frozen meet and greet. Just today they listed the BBB (bippity bobbity boo) reservations. On October 25th the 7th day they have pirate choices listed in the BBB. So I am assuming that is pirate night.
I called Disney Cruise Line and they stated the ship is behind in figuring out when things are and hopefully they should have the choices online this week.

All FE cruisers,
Details are still coming in. The latest list is attached. Thanks to all who are participating and a special "Thank you" to the cruiser who requested names and favorite characters. If you haven't supplied that information and wish to do so, please post here or email me, lbolt123@gmail.com.

Still need room numbers for

Allygonga
gkwylie
JluvsC

Attachments

• EBPC Wonder 10%2F19%2F18 - Sheet1 (7).pdf
    30.3 KB · Views: 5
All FE cruisers,
Details are still coming in. The latest list is attached. Thanks to all who are participating and a special "Thank you" to the cruiser who requested names and favorite characters. If you haven't supplied that information and wish to do so, please post here or email me, lbolt123@gmail.com.

Allygonga
gkwylie
JluvsC
Hi. My husband’s name is spelt wrongly-it should be Alastair
Thank you for your hard work with this
Alex

I'm so sorry. I've made the correction and attached the updated list. Please send me your room number when you have it. Thanks for catching it.

Attachments

• EBPC Wonder 10%2F19%2F18 - Sheet1 (8).pdf
    30.3 KB · Views: 2
Updates to favorite characters.

Allygonga
gkwylie
JluvsC

Attachments

• EBPC Wonder 10%2F19%2F18 - Sheet1 (9).pdf
    30.4 KB · Views: 8
Regarding the different days. I am platinum when I chose my excursions, the site is not listing the formal night, semi formal night, pirate night, character breakfast, princess meet and greets and frozen meet and greet. Just today they listed the BBB (bippity bobbity boo) reservations. On October 25th the 7th day they have pirate choices listed in the BBB. So I am assuming that is pirate night.
I called Disney Cruise Line and they stated the ship is behind in figuring out when things are and hopefully they should have the choices online this week.
In case people haven't seen on the site, it is official for Pirate night on the 25th.

Last years EBPC formal night was on day 2.

One of our cruisers wishes to personalize her gifts. If you wish, please provide names, adults and children, and each one's favorite Disney character. Post here or email me, lbolt123@gmail.com, and I'll gather the information. As it becomes available, I'll provide an updated list.

Colleen - Cinderella, Eric - Mickey M .... and I forgot to mention, Colleen's birthday is October 31st!

Last edited:
I've never had more than 15, as I recall. Currently, we have 12 families, 13 rooms. I think 15 is manageable for one group. You have more experience than I. What are your thoughts?

Have a great time in Anaheim. We're East Coasters so we spend our time at WDW. But, the pixie dust can be found anywhere!

Thanks! we had a GREAT time at DLR as usual! I in no way have more experience than you. I've only run one FE group and just participated in another. I believe 15 is manageable as well.

Cheers!
Eric

Thanks! we had a GREAT time at DLR as usual! I in no way have more experience than you. I've only run one FE group and just participated in another. I believe 15 is manageable as well.

Cheers!
Eric
Thanks, Eric. I've updated the list.

Attachments

• EBPC Wonder 10%2F19%2F18 - Sheet1 (10).pdf
    30.4 KB · Views: 2
I found this helpful for the tastings.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/port-adventures/panama-canal/

On the Disney Cruise Line page go to the tab Things to Do which is to the left of the cart tab. If you go to the port activities and find the Panama Canal cruise near the bottom. It will list 181 activities.

For the tastings click on the Things to Do and then click on Nightclubs and Lounges and then click on Beverage Tastings. This provides a list of all tastings but does not indicate when offered.

If anyone finds Pirate Night or Formal Night, please post. Thank you.

Four months and counting down!
Apparently this is the order for the nights.
Someone in the FB group for this received this information from DCL

1 Cruise Casual
2 Formal
3 Cruise Casual
4 Cruise Casual
5 Cruise Casual
6 Cruise Casual
7 Pirate Night
8 Cruise Casual
9 Semi-Formal
10 Cruise Casual/Frozen night
11 Cruise Casual
12 Formal
13 Cruise Casual
14 Cruise Casual

Allygonga
gkwylie
JluvsC

Here's the latest.

Attachments

• EBPC Wonder 10%2F19%2F18 - Sheet1 (3).pdf
    30.4 KB · Views: 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!