October 2016 Scrapbook Challenge jeniferdwn is our winner!

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy October all!

October is filled with lots of photo ops with football, homecoming and Halloween!

all pages traditional or digital 6 x 6 counts.

good luck on reaching your goals this month!

total pages completed:197

scrappers goals:
mommy2mrb - 25
princessnancy96 - 75
chae - 10
jeniferdwn - 25 :thumbsup2
concertkatie - 15 :thumbsup2

poppins2000 - 15 :thumbsup2
disneydarling07 - 10

pages completed:

concertkatie - 15
princessnancy96 - 79
mommy2mrb - 14
poppins2000 - 24
Jeniferdwn -74 :smickey:

leader: :smickey:
goals met: :thumbsup2

Last edited:
I'm in for 75 pages this month....

I'm on a roll with some digital pages so I'll be back in later tonight to report in!

I need to get back to my scrapbooking! I can sneak in a page or two here and there, but I need this challenge to keep me motivated.
I'm in for 10 pages this month.

I'm on the board with.....46! I have about 1/3rd of my sister's 2018 Disney book done thanks to pre-made swap pages! Woot! Woot!

Ok, need to go finish a few things and then start the football pages I had been working on... I have got to get that season done since this season is almost done! lol

I've finished 8 pages over the past few days.

updated to here!

Well, after spending 2 weeks drying out our house (hurricane Matthew) and throwing out half of my stuff again, I was able to go to a weekend crop and relax! I got 74 pages done. YAY! Happy Halloween everybody! Hope you get lots of treats and very few tricks! :)

Please add 12 more pages. Change in plans today so won't get to play on this last day of the month... Here's to diggin' in again next month!

Thanks for hosting Lisa! :)

Updated to here. Jennifer you are our winner! Sorry about your flooding

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter