October 2017 Discount and code watch

Can you please post the details of this offer? Thank you.
I called and the CM this am informed me the current Disney Visa offer is similar to the current "Play, Stay, and Dine." Starts earlier in August, and completely blacked-out October. Is there a different one?

I called and the CM this am informed me the current Disney Visa offer is similar to the current "Play, Stay, and Dine." Starts earlier in August, and completely blacked-out October. Is there a different one?

This is what I'm trying to find out. I received no such email from Disney.

Oh boo. No October.

Can you please post the details of this offer? Thank you.
Hi Fox,

Yes - it's true that Oct was completely blocked. But if I recall, the dates were Labor Day week in sept., the week before Thanksgiving and the couple weeks after Thanskgiving. The dates were sparse. I just tried to go back to the site to check, and the offer isn't even up anymore.

What was the offer? I didn't get anything and don't see anything on the DRV site either.
Hi DisneyMagicGirl, see more details in my post above, but I just checked and the offer is no longer on the site. It was weird actually, the offer was listed as a promo right in my statement on the visa site, but it wasn't listed in the "special offers" site where they are typically posted. This came up almost like a pop up offer right when I signed in to the Disney visa site to check my statement. I've never seen them do that before, so maybe they were testing some new promo method.

If APs opened up last week general public should be before the end of the month.
The AP that opened last week matches the current GP discount through 10/7. Hoping for an AP rate in late October, but I will book a GP discount and try to change it later if my resort is available once they're released.

Similarly annoyed at constantly having to check, but we've sucked it up and just booked the resort with the hope that a discount will come to bring the price down a little bit. Its the last chance we'll have without having to worry about dealing with my oldest daughter's school schedule, so we'll eat the extra cost. Fingers crossed that the weather cooperates at least, but still hoping something will come in terms of a discount.

Hoping for a late October AP rate but based off historical releases (last year seems like the outlier) we still seem to be a month or so away.

Hoping for a late October AP rate but based off historical releases (last year seems like the outlier) we still seem to be a month or so away.

I too noticed last year was much earlier than the preceding few years. I have a feeling we have quite a wait yet. I went ahead and booked with an agency exclusive offer but all they had was the GF and that's not what we want. I may switch to YC rack rate...cost is same as discounted GF rate and we want YC or BC.

I booked our days today - if a discount is released will I have to cancel the reservations and start again or can it be applied to existing reservations?

I booked our days today - if a discount is released will I have to cancel the reservations and start again or can it be applied to existing reservations?

You can rebook your reservation only if there is availability for that special discount offer. They do not apply a discount to an existing reservation - it is cancelled and rebooked, but only if there is availability.

I just got this email pin code, hopefully you guys will get one too! I'm on hold now to add it to my existing reservation , I'll update as to wether or not they allow me to do that, because BRV where we are booked is showing no avalabilities online .. crossing my fingers they let me add it to existing ressie!

**Room only discount up to 30% or free dining is what email said**

Offer Details
Book Through

October 5, 2017

Valid Travel Dates

Stays most nights October 8 through November 21 and November 25 through December 24, 2017

Important Details

• The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • Savings is based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
  • Additional per adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
  • Advance reservations required.
Offer Restrictions

• Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-Bedroom Villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Room and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.

I just got this email pin code, hopefully you guys will get one too! I'm on hold now to add it to my existing reservation , I'll update as to wether or not they allow me to do that, because BRV where we are booked is showing no avalabilities online .. crossing my fingers they let me add it to existing ressie!

**Room only discount up to 30% or free dining is what email said**

Offer Details
Book Through

October 5, 2017

Valid Travel Dates

Stays most nights October 8 through November 21 and November 25 through December 24, 2017

Important Details

• The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • Savings is based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
  • Additional per adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
  • Advance reservations required.
Offer Restrictions

• Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-Bedroom Villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Room and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
ooo...that's a good one...LUCKY YOU!!! Good luck, hope you can use it for your resort!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!