October 2017 Discount and code watch

Thank you for this! Right now we're booked at AoA from 10/20- 10/26, but looking to upgrade to WL, AKL, or POR if/when the discounts are available. We've been worried about losing all of our ADRs if we changed our reservation at that time.

Reservations have nothing to do with ADR's. If you had to cancel your Resort Reservation you would then have to manually cancel your ADR's or get charged the $10 per person fee. So no worries.

I heard we shouldn't expect an announcement on late October and beyond discounts until mid to late June.

Thanks for the info! At least there is hope for an announcement! We decided to upgrade dining on this trip so any discounts help or who knows, if it s a good discount, we may upgrade:yay:

Looking grim for a late october announcement even if they do announce anything you can tell from online that the pickings will be slim best of luck to all of us.

Love your photo, that's my son's mission for this trip!!

Soo cool! Early Congratulations! My picture is 10 years old already! We posed for a photo pass picture and my husband got down on one knee and proposed the photopass guy got all the shots!! I had no idea it was coming and people were clapping and cheering! all the best to your son and his future wife!

We normally visit in October, but booked in August because of the discount. I'm now hoping and wished that a mid to late Oct discount will come out. Sooo following!

Subscribing as well... mid-October trip currently booked. We're kind of locked in regardless of whether we get a discount or not, but really hoping for one. Would help out a lot with dining.

@Purple Opal - I think there are already some type of discounts available if you're going end of September through early October (might be the Disney Dining package). I thought I saw that current promo is through October 7th, I think.

Hoping for a discount for mid oct for a post cruise stay. It looks like there isn't much avail even without a discount though. If I can't get a decent deal we will just pay the outrageous price to fly home right after the cruise i guess. Fingers crossed!

Eagerly awaiting an October offer too! Hoping for a passholder discount soon since the oldest one expires 6/10. I keep eyeing the inventory, looking for a deluxe and it still looks open!

still waiting
6095947b51381fefcb004dbeca8da357.jpg

I've been hearing late June for discounts and for 2018 pricing. Looking forward to both, since we're doing 10/17 and 11/18.

are we sure there will even be room discounts?

i have been trying to help a friend book and it looks like Disney is pretty close to capacity for October as it is

seems off that they would release discounts if they can fill rooms at standard pricing

are we sure there will even be room discounts?

i have been trying to help a friend book and it looks like Disney is pretty close to capacity for October as it is

seems off that they would release discounts if they can fill rooms at standard pricing
All we can do is look at previous years - of course there is no "for sure" in any of this, but usually the discounts are geared towards resorts with openings, and availability or room types may be limited.

I'm holding on to 2 reservations just in case a discount isn't released. Hopefully we will know soon. I'm starting to get antsy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter