** OCTOBER 2017 DISNEYLAND CHECK-IN **

Thanks ... all three sound like fun! Having been to WDW a number of times, am so keen on experiencing the new DL ... :)
Well if you are sort of comparing to WDW as you are used to going there I would plan WOC, Frightfully fun parade and then Fantasmic as WOC and the parade are something WDW doesn't have. Yes WDW has Fantasmic and yes it is different but they are still very similar and due to this I would put the other two ahead of Fantasmic.

I'm noticing on the app that Monsters is also down during the first week of October. Does anyone know when it will be opening?

There is a new room discount offer for late October onwards ...

Save Up to 20% on Rooms at a Disneyland Resort Hotel for a Limited Time

room-stays-sliver.jpg

Stay inside the magic and take advantage of great rates for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights from October 22 to December 21, 2017. With this offer you can:
  • Save 20% on premium rooms and 15% on standard rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
  • Save 15% on premium rooms and 10% on standard rooms at the Disneyland Hotel
Book from September 6 through November 14, 2017; travel must be completed by December 22, 2017.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/room-stays/

Perfect for our stay ... saved $151.29 USD ... not a whole lot of $$ but every bit helps ... :)

There are only TWO dates left available for Tickets for Disneyland's Mickey's Halloween Party
  • Tuesday, October 3
  • Tuesday, October 17
All other dates in September and October are sold out.

No clue where to ask this. I will be going to Disneyland and California Adventure on 10/08 and 10/09. I understand that gay days is taking place in CA on the 8th so the park might be more crowed that day. I believe touring plans has the 8th as a 8/10 day for DL and 7/10 for CA and the 9th they were each one lower. To finally get to my question does one recommend going to one park for the first day there? I'm assuming crowds will generally be the same level no matter which day I go to either park. I won't be spending the money for a park hopper but will be taking advantage of max pass. Thanks!

View attachment 270564 View attachment 270565 Well, I'm making progress. I finished designing my daughter's autograph book and got it ordered from Shutterfly. Nobody I know really appreciates Disney things, so I thought I'd share a few pages here.

That is so cool! Dang, now I wish I had done that! Well, I guess it gives me a reason to plan another vacation to Disney. ;) I always do our photo albums after the trip through Shutterfly. But it never occurred to me to do something like that!

We will be there September 30th to October 6th. Staying at VGC. We are WDW vets making our first trip out west from Alabama.

My son & I will be there October 29th-November 2nd, staying at GCH. We're so excited to be back for Halloween. We missed last year & it just wasn't the same. Once you've done Halloween at Disney, nothing else compares!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter