** OCTOBER 2017 DISNEYLAND CHECK-IN **

Great to hear about your trips Meriweather and cruisehopeful ... :hyper2:

We just got back from a Supernatural Convention trip so now we can focus on Disney this month :dogdance:

Praying for the best for all those in California re: the wildfires ...

Super jealous!!!!! We are planning on going to the Supernatural Convention in Seattle next spring, but holy moly they're not cheap!

Super jealous!!!!! We are planning on going to the Supernatural Convention in Seattle next spring, but holy moly they're not cheap!

Hey ... another member of the SPN family ... :)

Yes, it is an expensive proposition, particularly with our Canadian $$ exchange rate. We were torn whether to go in the first place due to the closeness of our upcoming Disney trip ... and deciding between Toronto or San Francisco as both these dates had Jeffrey Dean Morgan appearing. Chose Toronto only to find out on day two of the Con that JDM had to cancel due to filming commitments - darn it! But Creation found a more than suitable replacement for him ... Bobby !

A SPN Con is different in some ways from "regular" Comic Cons ... but we had a great time. Remember the Gold and Silver packages include autographs so that makes up for part of the high price. Photo ops though are not included ... but are a must do. Staying at the hotel where the Con is, is also recommended. The Toronto date had a number of great guests ... we would love to see some of the others also one day, so are considering attending another one in the future.

This was my first SPN Con and my wife's first Con ever ... glad we went :teeth: ... any ??'s please feel free to ask ...

Hey ... another member of the SPN family ... :)

Yes, it is an expensive proposition, particularly with our Canadian $$ exchange rate. We were torn whether to go in the first place due to the closeness of our upcoming Disney trip ... and deciding between Toronto or San Francisco as both these dates had Jeffrey Dean Morgan appearing. Chose Toronto only to find out on day two of the Con that JDM had to cancel due to filming commitments - darn it! But Creation found a more than suitable replacement for him ... Bobby !

A SPN Con is different in some ways from "regular" Comic Cons ... but we had a great time. Remember the Gold and Silver packages include autographs so that makes up for part of the high price. Photo ops though are not included ... but are a must do. Staying at the hotel where the Con is, is also recommended. The Toronto date had a number of great guests ... we would love to see some of the others also one day, so are considering attending another one in the future.

This was my first SPN Con and my wife's first Con ever ... glad we went :teeth: ... any ??'s please feel free to ask ...

I'm hoping to do the silver package(gonna look into buying after our trip to DL), but still cringing over silver package x2! Still think it will be worth it. Unfortunately there are NO cheap hotels in Bellevue, so we may as well just stay at the hotel it's being held at. I wish Mark Sheppard would have been at this one, but no luck. He'll be at the EMCC in Seattle a few weeks earlier, but I doubt I can do both especially with the passes between eastern and western WA possibly still being bad that time of year. We are about to head over to Seattle for our flight to CA, so I'll probably be back after our trip to ask more questions! Thanks for the offer!

I'm hoping to do the silver package(gonna look into buying after our trip to DL), but still cringing over silver package x2! Still think it will be worth it. Unfortunately there are NO cheap hotels in Bellevue, so we may as well just stay at the hotel it's being held at. I wish Mark Sheppard would have been at this one, but no luck. He'll be at the EMCC in Seattle a few weeks earlier, but I doubt I can do both especially with the passes between eastern and western WA possibly still being bad that time of year. We are about to head over to Seattle for our flight to CA, so I'll probably be back after our trip to ask more questions! Thanks for the offer!

Staying at the hotel is the best option as it is so convenient to head up to your room and drop/pick up stuff and relax during any of the downtimes. When you return check out the upcoming SN Cons schedules which is usually posted the Wednesday before the Con starts as it will give you a great idea of what is happening during the day and so forth. Don't plan on departing Sun unless it's late at night as autographs usually commence between 7 - 7:30 pm for Jared, Jensen and any remaining 'big' stars. You could be in line for a while as they start with VIPs, Gold and then Silver ... and go from one line, Jared's for example, and then line-up again for Jensen, and so forth.

Heading out within the week to DL :dogdance: ... !!

I changed our flights to leave tomorrow instead of Saturday, to get out of the smoke! We will be on the coast for 2 days, then Disneyland on Saturday. I hope the weather forecast is a bit wrong...

My wife and I arrive on October 31!

It's a rescheduled trip from early September due to an ER visit. I thought I was only going in to get some stitches but it turned into heart surgery because of an undiagnosed congenital heart defect.

I'll all healthy now and ready for Disneyland!

No tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party, though, because our dates weren't confirmed until last week. I don't want to buy off of CraigsList but my options seem limited at this point.

It's a rescheduled trip from early September due to an ER visit. I thought I was only going in to get some stitches but it turned into heart surgery because of an undiagnosed congenital heart defect.

No tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party, though, because our dates weren't confirmed until last week. I don't want to buy off of CraigsList but my options seem limited at this point.

I hope you're able to find tickets! I have heard that there are sometimes tickets "available" if you're already in the park and ask that day, so if it comes to that you can always ask!

OMG - I checked the weather forecast ! :crazy2:
The weather here is great! Yesterday wasn't hot at all. I haven't gone to the parks yet today as we are going to MHP tonight so, we're in no rush to go so we're not burned out for tonight's party. We got tons of pictures with characters in costume at both parks yesterday.

We did the October 13th Mickeys Halloween party and it was fabulous. it was my first time attending
22539861_10155702009945561_1585680544642582766_n.jpg

22459133_10155684210265561_4056606532628099593_o.jpg

Wow - what better way to celebrate than Disneyland! Enjoy ...

The weather here is great! Yesterday wasn't hot at all. I haven't gone to the parks yet today as we are going to MHP tonight so, we're in no rush to go so we're not burned out for tonight's party. We got tons of pictures with characters in costume at both parks yesterday.

Keeping fingers crossed ...

Have a wonderful time, and keep us posted.

I am doing an impromptu visit on Monday the 30th with a friend who has never been. It is a non-party day.

I am so nervous about the crowds as I am the host, and I don't want to disappoint. You know how it goes when you are a big Disney fan, then you feel like you almost have to ensure your guest has a great time.

Just got back from our two day trip! Despite it being packed both Friday and Saturday, we had so much fun and rode all the big stuff at least once! Saturday I ended up buying MaxPass for the three of us and it worked out great, except that after 5pm we couldn't get any more FP's cause everything was at the limit for the day.

Hot it is in Ahaheim - up to 41 C possibly today. Tonight is Mickey's Halloween Party Dinner package at the Blue Bayou and then Halloween ! Glad to see how others are enjoying their time. First time for Grand California Park for us - nice! Dined at Carthay Circle - World of Colour Dining package - the night before, Steakhouse 55. Today I want to snack on some 'fast food' - Dole Whip here I come :D ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!