** OCTOBER 2017 DISNEYLAND CHECK-IN **

So excited. Going with the kids Oct 22-27. We did HalloweenTime 3 years ago, but the last two years were there in the lull right before Christmas season became crazy. We were really excited about the Halloween parties, but with the price announcement will likely skip them.

On the upside, the pumpkin decorations and pumpkin flavoured everything will still be great.

:welcome: all ...

The Queen Mary is a nice choice there shade1692!

Haven't been able to focus much on our upcoming DL / DCL trip for the past few months as have been pre-occupied with my trip to ... San Diego Comic Con ... next week :yay: !!! Am SOOO excited as it's my 1st time ... :hyper2: ...
Thank you, I will be now be leaving on friday 03. Things in my life keep changing my vacation plans! Was, going to stay one night on the Queen mary, but might stay 2 too do Dark Harbor.

Going to DL Oct 20-24 and staying at our favorite PPH. Our first trip there as a couple was during DL 35th anniversary. So it makes perfect sense to include a trip to DL for as part of our 35th anniversary celebration. Been there so many times in between as our son grew up but this will be our first trip there without him. (Couldn't talk a 25 year old to come with us). We have a few special things planned and now we'll add Halloween party to our list.

With the release of Halloween party dates we will now be at Grand Legacy October 3-4, attending the party on the 3rd!

Added a day to the beginning of our trip. Trying to figure out if the party on the first night is a good idea or if we should wait until the 26th... Something tells me to probably wait so we can adjust to the time change and have that night to rest.

:rolleyes:
Looks like we will be skipping the Halloween party.
$105 is a bit much! There are 5 of us.
I was hoping to take DGD, but she will never be able to stay awake the whole time anyway.

Hopefully MNSSHP will work for us next year.
I completely agree. I was surprised at the price (but not really :rolleyes:) because I'm almost positive we paid only $79 last year. Too bad because I went with my daughter last year when she was 19 and wanted to take my son this year who is 15. He looked at the price and said "Um, no, that's okay. Let's go to California Adventure that day". Too bad though...

We have finally committed to October 3 - 10. It will be me and my 15 y/o son this year. I had to cancel a trip with him just before I was diagnosed with cancer in March of 2015, so he's waited very patiently for this trip!
I've booked at BW Pavillions as well as the Clarion. I always like a BW, but got a sceamin' deal at the Clarion and after staying there last year with my DD 19 as part of a cruise package, really liked the convenience of the Toy Story shuttles and being close to Sabrosada!
I'm still on the fence but really like the idea of saving $400 that I could put toward another trip to California! :stitch2:
Hmmmm.

See you at Friday the 13th Halloween Party. Be afraid....be very afraid mwahahahahah!

Our trip wil be Oct. 12th - 15th followed by Halloween on the High Seas Mexican Riviera Cruise aboard the Wonder.
We'll be right there with you! DL on the 13-14 and then hopping down to San Diego for the Wonder!

Going October 21-25 with adult sis and mom and staying at the Candy Cane. I'm so excited for Halloween time at DL!

We will be there October 8 - 11 at GCH, with a Halloween Party on the 10th. I have never been during Halloweentime and I am SO EXCITED!

:welcome: ALL !!

With the release of Halloween party dates we will now be at Grand Legacy October 3-4, attending the party on the 3rd!

Thanks for the update ... here is the link everyone for dates, times, tix prices for Mickey's Halloween Party ...
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/ca/events/mickeys-halloween-party/

Thank you, I will be now be leaving on friday 03. Things in my life keep changing my vacation plans! Was, going to stay one night on the Queen mary, but might stay 2 too do Dark Harbor.

Wow ... did not know that at all about Dark Harbor ... thanks ...

Looks like we will be skipping the Halloween party.
$105 is a bit much! There are 5 of us.
I was hoping to take DGD, but she will never be able to stay awake the whole time anyway.

Hopefully MNSSHP will work for us next year.

Sorry to hear that ... I too was surprised when I saw the ticket prices ... factor in the conversion for us Canadians ... boy ...

Just got back from San Diego Comic Con (couldn't stay for the whole weekend as still have this DL/Cruise trip to plan - lol) ... what an experience :hyper2: ... one thing I will have to say is that I will "never" complain again about lining up for anything at WDW ... rides, dining, parades ... or the crowds ... SDCC has it beat hands down :crazy2:

So excited just made final plans for a solo trip Oct14 for one week. Need to choose between Del Sol and Legacy.
Hubs has an annual friend trip that week, grandkids are in school, daughters have to work, so me myself and I it will be!
I actually love solo trips and really like doing what I want when I want.

So excited just made final plans for a solo trip Oct14 for one week. Need to choose between Del Sol and Legacy.
Hubs has an annual friend trip that week, grandkids are in school, daughters have to work, so me myself and I it will be!
I actually love solo trips and really like doing what I want when I want.
How fun! I love solo trips too. During my last one I realized I was a pretty amazing travel companion for myself... :rotfl2:
No worrying about if someone else is tired, hungry, needs a break, wants to go on a certain ride, etc. You can't beat those single rider lines either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter