OCTOBER 2018! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

I have an 8:35am Be Our Guest on the 18th that I am going to cancel since we were able to find lunch reservations for the same day. I can wait if someone wants to coordinate.

I am canceling an Ohana breakfast for 4 on October 5th at 11:10. I can wait if someone wants to coordinate.

I also have an Ohana Dinner reservation for 4 people on Monday October 8th at 5:05pm that I am going to cancel. I can wait to coordinate.

Canceling BOG reservation for 2 on 10/23/18 4:45pm. I can wait to coordinate.

ETA: party size

Last edited:

Cancelling dinner for 2 on 10/18 for 4:10 pm at BOG. Let me know if anyone wants it and we can coordinate.

My trip is being cancelled due to my surgery. I will not be recovered yet. I will be cancelling the following reservations on June 8th at noon Central time unless I am contacted via PM prior to that time to coordinate. All ADRs are for 2 guests. Yes, EMM is an ADR reservation.

Boatwrights Dining Hall POR Sat. Oct. 20 at 7:00 PM for Dinner
Skipper Canteen MK Sun. Oct. 21 11:30 AM for Lunch
Tiffins ROL package AK Sun. Oct 21 4:35 PM for early Dinner and Rivers of Light priority seating first show
Garden Grill EP Mon. Oct 22 8:35 AM for Breakfast (pre-park opening)
Fireworks Dessert Party MK Mon. Oct 22 7:30 PM (Plaza Garden viewing)
Early Morning Magic MK Tues Oct 23 7:45 AM (includes Buffet Breakfast and access to Fantasyland selected rides)
The Edison DS Tues Oct 23 7:30 PM for Dinner
Paddlefish DS Wed. Oct 24 7:15 PM for Dinner
SciFi Dine In HS Thu. Oct 25 5:15 PM for Dinner
Sanaa AKL Fri. Oct 26 1:30 PM late lunch
The Boathouse DS Fri. Oct 26 7:15 for Dinner

Just cancelled a 5:05 pm Liberty Tree Tavern for 5 guests on 10/21. I had to cancel it in order to pick up a different reservation.

My trip is being cancelled due to my surgery. I will not be recovered yet. I will be cancelling the following reservations on June 8th at noon Central time unless I am contacted via PM prior to that time to coordinate. All ADRs are for 2 guests. Yes, EMM is an ADR reservation.

Boatwrights Dining Hall POR Sat. Oct. 20 at 7:00 PM for Dinner
Skipper Canteen MK Sun. Oct. 21 11:30 AM for Lunch
Tiffins ROL package AK Sun. Oct 21 4:35 PM for early Dinner and Rivers of Light priority seating first show
Garden Grill EP Mon. Oct 22 8:35 AM for Breakfast (pre-park opening)
Fireworks Dessert Party MK Mon. Oct 22 7:30 PM (Plaza Garden viewing)
Early Morning Magic MK Tues Oct 23 7:45 AM (includes Buffet Breakfast and access to Fantasyland selected rides)
The Edison DS Tues Oct 23 7:30 PM for Dinner
Paddlefish DS Wed. Oct 24 7:15 PM for Dinner
SciFi Dine In HS Thu. Oct 25 5:15 PM for Dinner
Sanaa AKL Fri. Oct 26 1:30 PM late lunch
The Boathouse DS Fri. Oct 26 7:15 for Dinner
Okay...a little late but all cancelled as of 4:56 Central.

Just cancelled a few different bog and Ohana reservations for the first week of October for anyone to go get. Sorry for the notice, I’m a bit impulsive when deciding to cancel something. I just have to do it or I’ll change my mind.

Just cancelled a few different bog and Ohana reservations for the first week of October for anyone to go get. Sorry for the notice, I’m a bit impulsive when deciding to cancel something. I just have to do it or I’ll change my mind.
What dates/Times, I need both of these and just did a check and found nothing.

l'll be cancelling our reservation at Le Cellier on the 18th. This one is at 6:30PM. Not sure if its a difficult ADR to get but I figured I'd post on here just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter