October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Hi! I'm Bobbi, DH Tom, and we had to cancel this cruise, as I am having an operation September 6, on my feet because walking has gotten too difficult.

We will miss you all!

Bobbi:boat:

Local Candy Exchange interest as of 6/23/2017

dennisbryce
Disneyscifi
DanielCu
Disnep
Msidescooter
DL1957
DL1957 DSIS,DBIL
Califamily
dizzi
Bobbiwoz
scrappy cruiser
scrappy cruiser's sister
Amie 416
sunshine 1259
belac
christined186
caspers5
katiejune
bbkeough
scrawny 6049
ethanash1
McKGirls

FE
DopeyzGoofy has agreed to organize a FE! Here's the latest from DopeyzGoofy:

It's so exciting it's finally less than one year until our cruise! Only 329 days left (seems like a long time away though).

Here's the link to sign up for FE - this form asks all details I will need forthe FE list:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z22NBVW

Scrap book Exchange

How about a first day at sea breakfast together in the sit down restaurant?

PJ breakfast

Cabin to Cabin trick or treating
http://www.disboards.com/threads/october-27-2017-wonder-ebpc.3514038/page-2#post-55854898

Pin exchange---I organized this twice, interested people met at the buffet lunch around noon, we ate and exchanged pins. Another time we met in a vacant lounge
belac
bobbiwoz

Farewell lunch.....in the sit down restaurant

Anyone for private Mixology sessions?
sunsshine1259 will look into this!

8-11 year old friendship/ reading group....organized by belac
http://www.disboards.com/threads/october-27-2017-wonder-ebpc.3514038/page-2#post-55855291

If anyone wants to organize something, I can provide a link here to your post. Any other suggestions? Interests?

Last edited:
Hi Bobbi! My name is Michele. DH Steve and I will be celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary on this cruise!! I like the idea of a "treat exchange"!! We've done the FE in the passed as well. This will be our 6th Disney Cruise. 2 suggestions....one is to have the link to this thread added to the thread that says, Find my 2017 Wonder Cruise and the other is to change the date! It's actually October 27th. So, if someone searches the date, they would be able to find it! We are SO looking forward to this cruise!

just wanted to say hi. my DH (kevin) and i booked a balcony yesterday.

this will be our 6th disney cruise, also, and our first PC cruise. we were supposed to do it this year, but decided to wait until 2017 when we found out this year's was moved to august.

we're traveling as a group of 7 right now, us and 5 friends, and we'll possibly add more. our group all met on a disney cruise in 2013 and this will be our 4th time cruising together on disney over halloween.

we love doing FEs but we'll have to fly for this one (we live outside DC) so will have to see how it goes. maybe we can ship a box of gifts to port. and i'm always up for treats! :rolleyes1

Hey Friend^

I'm Lynn.(8 DCL Cruises) Husband Mike. (7 DCL cruises)
Panama Canal is a First for us.

I love all the group activities...,FEs. Food exchanges Scrap book exchanges. Pj breakfast. Etc.

Looking forward to all things in planning this awesome vacation.

Hi Bobbi! My name is Michele. DH Steve and I will be celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary on this cruise!! I like the idea of a "treat exchange"!! We've done the FE in the passed as well. This will be our 6th Disney Cruise. 2 suggestions....one is to have the link to this thread added to the thread that says, Find my 2017 Wonder Cruise and the other is to change the date! It's actually October 27th. So, if someone searches the date, they would be able to find it! We are SO looking forward to this cruise!

:thanks:

I had the wrong date!

What a great way to celebrate your special anniversary.

Tom and I celebrate our 48th this June 1. We celebrate also the date we met, June 10.....1966, 50 years ago, coming up!

just wanted to say hi. my DH (kevin) and i booked a balcony yesterday.

this will be our 6th disney cruise, also, and our first PC cruise. we were supposed to do it this year, but decided to wait until 2017 when we found out this year's was moved to august.

we're traveling as a group of 7 right now, us and 5 friends, and we'll possibly add more. our group all met on a disney cruise in 2013 and this will be our 4th time cruising together on disney over halloween.

we love doing FEs but we'll have to fly for this one (we live outside DC) so will have to see how it goes. maybe we can ship a box of gifts to port. and i'm always up for treats! :rolleyes1

How nice that you are traveling with friends, and DCL cruise friends at that! Here's hoping you even add to the group!

Hey Friend^

I'm Lynn.(8 DCL Cruises) Husband Mike. (7 DCL cruises)
Panama Canal is a First for us.

I love all the group activities...,FEs. Food exchanges Scrap book exchanges. Pj breakfast. Etc.

Looking forward to all things in planning this awesome vacation.

Hi! I've also been on more DCL cruises than DH! I've been on more DVC cruises than he, in fact this year I will be with a friend I met on last year's. How did you manage the extra one?

Hi Everyone! I'm Veronica and as of now will be traveling solo. This will be my first Disney cruise and first through the Panama Canal. I'm still fairly new to cruising. I actually had the April WB booked but when I saw the EB was sailing over Halloween and ending in Galveston, I went ahead and changed plans. I'm very excited! I've wanted to do Panama Canal for a long time and the fact that it's on Disney makes it even better! :)

Welcome, Veronica! I didn't realize until your post that we will be on board on Halloween. We've been on a Halloween themed DCL cruise, and think the decorations are Wonderful!

Happy to be a part of the group. DH Paul and I (Sue) are platinum and looking forward to this cruise. We were on the 1st DCL PC in 2005. This will be our first time traveling East. DSIS! DBIL (platinum) and their BBF (gold) are joining us. This is the first time through PC. My BIL lived in Panama as a kid when his dad was stationed there. We are generally game for FE. We leave next week for the first British Isles cruise on the Magic.
Sue

My extra cruise.....I took my 2 daughters. And one friend of my daughters. Girl cruise. Was a great time.

My extra cruise.....I took my 2 daughters. And one friend of my daughters. Girl cruise. Was a great time.
One of my extra cruises was a DVC cruise with my DSis and DCuz, girl cruise too, so fun!

Last edited:
Happy to be a part of the group. DH Paul and I (Sue) are platinum and looking forward to this cruise. We were on the 1st DCL PC in 2005. This will be our first time traveling East. DSIS! DBIL (platinum) and their BBF (gold) are joining us. This is the first time through PC. My BIL lived in Panama as a kid when his dad was stationed there. We are generally game for FE. We leave next week for the first British Isles cruise on the Magic.
Sue
Have fun in the British Isles. We've done one on Princess, excellent places to visit.

Hello ! Bruce and I (Gina) just booked this cruise. We're platinum. I would be interested in doing the FE. Also the treat exchange sounds like fun ! I've already got some ideas for my home state of Texas. The scrapbook exchange sounds interesting. Looking forward to chatting with everyone ! In the meantime we're doing the Thanksgiving cruise this year

Hello ! Bruce and I (Gina) The scrapbook exchange sounds interesting. Looking forward to chatting with everyone ! In the meantime we're doing the Thanksgiving cruise this year

Bunch of ladies were into scrap booking so we had an exchange and a glass of wine. We did it like the bad Santa exchange. Where you can pick a gift from table or from a person who has already picked a gift.

Bunch of ladies were into scrap booking so we had an exchange and a glass of wine. We did it like the bad Santa exchange. Where you can pick a gift from table or from a person who has already picked a gift.

Lynn
Count me in if you get this started. Sounds like FUN !!

8 nights has been my longest cruise. Will there be more than one formal night, or semi formal ?

I would imagine this great cruise would be cause to get really formal.

Hi Everyone!

My husband and I (Mike & Karyn) just booked this cruise and I'm so excited! This will be our 3rd DCL cruise, and the longest vacation we've ever taken. I'm looking forward to hearing more about the itinerary from those who have done the Panama Canal cruise before.

Count me in for the snack exchange! :)

8 nights has been my longest cruise. Will there be more than one formal night, or semi formal ?

I would imagine this great cruise would be cause to get really formal.
In 2005 they had one formal and two semi formal we can check the navigators to get an idea what they are doing this year. Sue

Hello, Everyone. I am SO excited! I have been wanting to do a Panama Canal cruise for a long time. I'm Brenda and my husband Eric and I are Platinum crusiers. This will be my 17th and my husband's 14th Disney cruise. We will be celebrating (belated) our 10th wedding anniversary. Our honeymoon, first, and fifth anniversaries were celebrated on the Wonder. We have sailed on all for ships, but the Wonder is our favorite, with the Fantasy being a close second.

We were lucky enough to book a "secret" veranda so, I'm doubly excited. I didn't pay attention to the fact that this sailing will be over Halloween either. So, now I'm excited all over again! We have done a couple of Halloween cruises and they are so fun.

I love the the idea of a treat exchange. I have done FEs several times and actually have oraganized a couple of them. It's been a while since we have participated and are ready to join in again.

Looking fowarded to getting to know everyone!

Hello everyone we are so excited to be on this cruise :)
It will be myself (Crystal), DH(Bob), and our DD (Kaprisha) who will turn nine just days before this cruise.
This will be my 9th Disney cruise, DH 8th, and DD 4th :) This will be mine and my DH 2nd time on the Panama cruise. We were on the 2015 EBPC cruise and loved it!!! Any questions we would be happy to answer. I have to say it was the most fun and relaxing cruise we have ever taken!!!
We would love to see a candy exchange, FE Exchange, postcard exchange, or anything like that :) On our last cruise since we were on it for Halloween (just like this one) we had a signup for trick-or-treating so the kids could go door to door :) We didn't bring our daughter last time but we had a blast passing out candy to the kids :) Can't wait to sail with everyone in 1 year and 5 months from today!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts