October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

Somehow i have lost tract of the candy exchange. I believe the person who was coordinating how to cancel their trip.
Can anyone please let me know the status. we have two staterooms signed up, ours and my DSIS and DBinL.
Thank you very much
Sue

Hi Sue
Yes the person organizing may not be able to come on this one due to medical issues. I am charged with the Trick or Treat and Kids friends stuff. If need be I will reach out to Candy exchange and see what is going on. If need be someone else may be able to keep track.

It is with a sad heart that we must cancel. My husband is very sick and will need medical attention for awhile. Hope you all have a fabulous time. the only good thing is that we are fully insured.

I am so sorry to hear this! Hope everything and your Hubby gets better real soon ... Hugs!

TRICK OR TREAT ROLL CALL

please let me know if you want to join, also GTYs please let me know your SR # when you find out - Thanks All!

Official Trick or Treat Post (post # 32)
Please provide your: Stateroom #, DISname, & How Many passengers in SR (adults children)

I will organize by Deck to make it easier:

SR #: 8534, Belac...................2(A) 1(C) (DS, 10yo)
SR #: 8088, CaliFamily...........2(A) 2(C) (DS- 10, DS- 10)
SR #: 7046, christineD186......4(A)
SR #: 7036 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A) 2(C)
SR #: 7038 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A)
SR #: 6309, jennyl772003......2 (A)
SR #: 5509, Dennisbryce........2(A) 1 (C)(DD, 9yo)
SR #: GTY, Ethanash1.............2 (A) 2(C) (DS-14, DS- 12)
SR #: 2104, Diana32578.........3 (A) 1 (C)(DGD Age 7)
SR #: GTY, Arielmomma...........1 (A) 2 (C) (DD-10, DS -13)

Last edited:
ROLL CALL KIDS FRIENDSHIP AND READING CLUB

Please let me know if you children want to join in, perhaps we can have them meet sometime on the second day or late the first night, Thoughts?

Reading - Maybe as soon as schools starts we can figure out what reading assignments they have and we can decide what to bring.

Official Children's Friendship Post: (Post #34)

Boy or Girl/Age/Interests/Get to know through email ahead of Cruise?
(Some people are uncomfortable giving out names this far in advance, so lets limit it to gender and age for now. We can change it later on).

Friendship List

• Belac - Boy - 10 - Music, Cooking, Art, Crafts, Animals - Yes would love to email friends ahead of time.
  • Dennisbryce - Girl - 9 - music, cooking, art, swimming, soccer, shopkins
  • CaliFamily - Boy - 10 - soccer, all sports, chess, board games, computer games, reading
  • CaliFamily - Boy - 10 years old- soccer, piano, chess, robotics, board games, computer games, reading

Reading Club
So my DS will have homework, don't know what as of now but I do know reading will be a part of it.
So I am thinking of a book club sort of group. Ages between 8-11. You find the time that works best for your schedule to read say 2 chapters if we choose a book, or smaller stories that I can get online before hand and we meet up casually for 15 mins a day to have kids maybe answer verbal comprehension questions and allow them to discuss. Parents can schedule the discussion time the prior day. We may have to skip a discussion day due to ports or what ever but like I said flexible.

Reading Club List
  • Belac - DS, age 10 - Likes books about animals, planes, cars and short stories
  • Dennisbryce - DD, age 9 - likes short stories, animals, just about anything

Thought I would share the info I know, but by now I assume we all have it, but just in case
Dining Rotations:
1. TR, AP, TP ...(continuous)
2. AP, TP, TR ...(continuous)
3. TP, TR, AP ...(continuous)

You can request rotation, but may not be granted...

Royal Tea is being offered on November 1st and November 2nd - 3:00-4:30 pm (need to check prices)

Night 10 is Pirate Night
Night 11 is Frozen Night
Night 12 is Formal Night

Character breakfast is Disney Junior on the 28th and then again on the 2nd from 7:45 to 9:30 am
Adult Halloween Party is Halloween night at 11pm
Masquerade Parade (kids) is 3pm -4:45 pm
Pumpkin Tree Ceremony is on the 27th at 7:30 and again on the 31st at 7:30 pm

I don't know when semi formal is anyone have that?
Thanks
Happy Planning

Did anyone else see the Frozen Deck party show up on Night 7 (Nov 2). I was looking at some items and a ship activity was showing up, but is no longer there. Is this the same as Frozen Night?

Did anyone else see the Frozen Deck party show up on Night 7 (Nov 2). I was looking at some items and a ship activity was showing up, but is no longer there. Is this the same as Frozen Night?

I think that is the same as Frozen Night.

Roll Call Local Candy Exchange

Hi Folks
Since Bobbi is out sick for this cruise I will track the Local Candy Exchange - I suppose we need some of the same info here - SR#, How many per SR - Allergies
If you all could update me that would be great and I will update list. Also remember all food items have to be prepackaged or they will confiscate it.

Local Candy Exchange interest as of 8/16/2017 (Alphabetical Order)

Amie 416
bbkeough
belac.............................................SR#8534......3 guests .............No Allergies
Califamily.......................................SR#8088......4 Guests
caspers5........................................SR#7046......4 Guests
christined186
DanielCu........................................SR#2562.........3 Guests..............No allergies
dennisbryce....................................SR#5509......3 Guests
Disnep...........................................SR#2510......2 Guests.............No Allergies
Disneyscifi......................................SR#2552......2 Guests.............No Allergies
dizzi
DL1957
DL1957 DSIS,DBIL
ethanash1.....................................SR#GTY......4 Guests
katiejune
McKGirls........................................SR# 2564...2 Guests................No allergies
Msidescooter
scrappy cruiser
scrappy cruiser's sister
sunshine........................................SR#1259

Last edited:
We are still interested in the candy exchange. They two of us in state room # 2552. We have no food allergies.

Roll Call Local Candy Exchange

Hi Folks
Since Bobbi is out sick for this cruise I will track the Local Candy Exchange - I suppose we need some of the same info here - SR#, How many per SR - Allergies
If you all could update me that would be great and I will update list. Also remember all food items have to be prepackaged or they will confiscate it.

Local Candy Exchange interest as of 8/16/2017 (Alphabetical Order)

Amie 416
bbkeough
belac.............................................SR#8534......3 guests .............No Allergies
Califamily.......................................SR#8088......4 Guests
caspers5........................................SR#7046......4 Guests
christined186
DanielCu
dennisbryce....................................SR#5509......3 Guests
Disnep
Disneyscifi......................................SR#2552......2 Guests.............No Allergies
dizzi
DL1957
DL1957 DSIS,DBIL
ethanash1.....................................SR#GTY......4 Guests
katiejune
McKGirls
Msidescooter
scrappy cruiser
scrappy cruiser's sister
scrawny 6049
sunshine 1259

We are in also - Two Cabins

DanielCu...........................SR2562....2 adults, 1 child...No allergies
McKGirls............................SR2564.....1 adult, 1 child...No allergies

We are in also - Two Cabins

DanielCu...........................SR2562....2 adults, 1 child...No allergies
McKGirls............................SR2564.....1 adult, 1 child...No allergies

Thanks so much all updated :)

We're also interested in the beverage tasting classes. We did a couple last time and it was a blast!

Hi, just checking to see if any new folks are interested in any of the tasting. I don't think we have a minimum on any of the yet.

I could add at least two more adults to a couple of the tastings if that will put us closer to the target. Mixology would work, or the margarita or champagne. The one that includes chocolate I would go also, so we would be three more for that one. Would that get us close to the minimum?

We're also interested in the beverage tasting classes. We did a couple last time and it was a blast!

I could add at least two more adults to a couple of the tastings if that will put us closer to the target. Mixology would work, or the margarita or champagne. The one that includes chocolate I would go also, so we would be three more for that one. Would that get us close to the minimum?

Thanks, I will had you to the mixology class. Just give me your names. We will still need a couple more to fill this class.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter