October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

I have the FE list that we are on however I saw a notation about doing on the same day, I have chosen a day to do the exchange? There are 14 of us.
Sue

Can someone point me to the dress code for Palo brunch? Thanks!
from dcl:
Dress to Impress Brunch

To preserve the elegant ambiance of this restaurant, you are asked to adhere to a dress code when dining at Palo. We recommend dress pants or slacks and a collared shirt for men, and a dress, skirt or pants and a blouse for women. Jeans may also be worn if in good condition (no holes). Please no tank tops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, shorts, hats, cut-offs, torn clothing, t-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics, flip-flops or tennis shoes. Show

I have the FE list that we are on however I saw a notation about doing on the same day, I have chosen a day to do the exchange? There are 14 of us.
Sue

HI Sue - I don't believe we all have to declare a specific day when we are passing out our FE exchange gifts. I know I'll be passing mine out earlier in the cruise because it's definitely a 'use while cruising' sort of gift. That said, I know I love receiving FE gifts later in the cruise, too. It's pretty flexible - so I think you're good, whenever you choose. It's coming up fast, now!

Yippee!

TRICK OR TREAT AT 1:30 pm on Halloween Day?
First Group at 1:30 stay home, second group at 2:00 pm stay home. Is that good? I figure it is after lunch & that other group (in case some here are there as well) and before the the Halloween parade. I don't think it will take more than 1/2 hour for each group.

local Candy Exchange

If we do like an FE that means we all have to have some sort of FE thing hanging up the whole time (a small bah or something). If we had a specific day it would only be there that day. Is there anyone on the Local Candy exchange that doesn't have an FE hanging? or if you don't do you mind having a small FE/bag hanging? We can start here to see if there is a need to pick a day.

local Candy Exchange

If we do like an FE that means we all have to have some sort of FE thing hanging up the whole time (a small bah or something). If we had a specific day it would only be there that day. Is there anyone on the Local Candy exchange that doesn't have an FE hanging? or if you don't do you mind having a small FE/bag hanging? We can start here to see if there is a need to pick a day.

We are not a part of the FE, but we do have a FE to hang. So, we will bring that.

Sunshine, I cannot travel. I am very sorry but we definitely cannot go on the cruise. I am home bound, have to sit with my feet up for the next 4 weeks, 6 weeks total.

I hope to do a WBPC cruise on DCL someda, maybe 2019, or even 2020.

Folks, go when you can!!

Have a wonderful cruise.

Bobbi:boat:

Hi, Bobbie. I sorry that you won't be with us. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

OK, EVERYONE. THIS IS THE LAST CALL TO SIGN UP FOR A TASTING CLASS, SPECIFICALLY, THE MIXOLOGY CLASS. WE ONLY NEED SIX MORE FOLKS TO SIGN UP. IF WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH AFTER TODAY, I WILL NOT PUT FORTH OUR REQUEST.

OK, EVERYONE. THIS IS THE LAST CALL TO SIGN UP FOR A TASTING CLASS, SPECIFICALLY, THE MIXOLOGY CLASS. WE ONLY NEED SIX MORE FOLKS TO SIGN UP. IF WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH AFTER TODAY, I WILL NOT PUT FORTH OUR REQUEST.

Because I would really like to have this happen I will let this remain open for a while longer.

Which day and how much? I'll ask hubby, but he will ask me the same 2 questions

We are working on this. I have the price list in an earlier post here. I will find it and repost.

Does anyone have a list of which nights are going to be formal or semi-formal?

Formal Nights are October 28th (at sea) and November 7th (Grand Cayman). Semi-formal is November 4th, our Panama Canal Day. November 5th is Pirate Night (Cartagena), and November 6th is Frozen Night (at sea). All the rest are cruise casual.

Here is the price listing again.

Champagne: $35.00pp - min 20/max 30

Martini: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Beer: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Mixology: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Mojito: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Tequila / Margarita: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Cognac: $25.00pp - min 10/max 25 in Outlook Café at 10pm (I don't know what day this is held)

Whiskey: $25.00pp - min 10/max 25 in Outlook Café at 10pm (I don't know what day this is held)

Wine: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Chocolate & Liquor: $35.00pp - min 20/max 30

RIGHT NOW THE MIXOLOGY CLASS IS TENTATIVELY SCHEDULED FOR NOVEMBER 6TH, FROM 2-3PM.

PLEASE CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THE TASTINGS, SPECIFICALLY, THE MIXOLOGY AND CHOCOLATE AND LIQOUR TASTINGS. BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE INTEREST IN THE OTHERS AS WELL.

I'M WORKING WITH ANOTHER GROUP TO HELP FILL THE CLASSES.

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

Here's is what I have for the various tasting classes:

Mixology

Sunshine1259 (2)
Scrawny (2)
Jennyl772003 (2)
PlutosMom (4)
Disnep (2)
DanielCu (2)

Total 14

Martini

Sunshine1259 (2)
Scrawny (2)
Jennyl772002 (2)
PlutosMom (4)

Total 10

Mojito

PlutosMom (4)

Total 4

Chocolate and Liquor

Sunshine1259 (2)
Jenny1772003 (2)
Disnep (2)
Dennisbryce (2)

Total 8

Wine Tasting

Sunshine1259 (2)
Jennyl772003 (2)

Total 4

Champagne

Jennyl772003 (2)

Total 2

Tequila

PlutosMom (4) Total

Total 4

I also have listed Magicmaker1 and Amberry, but I don't have all of the names or which classes you are interested in. Let me know how accurate this is and if I need to add any more.

And, I also have 1puglove that was interested.

Mixology

Sunshine1259 (2)
Scrawny (2)
Jennyl772003 (2)
PlutosMom (4)
Disnep (2)
DanielCu (2)

Total 14

Martini

Sunshine1259 (2)
Scrawny (2)
Jennyl772002 (2)
PlutosMom (4)

Total 10

Mojito

PlutosMom (4)

Total 4

Chocolate and Liquor

Sunshine1259 (2)
Jenny1772003 (2)
Disnep (2)
Dennisbryce (2)

Total 8

Wine Tasting

Sunshine1259 (2)
Jennyl772003 (2)

Total 4

Champagne

Jennyl772003 (2)

Total 2

Tequila

PlutosMom (4) Total

Total 4

I also have listed Magicmaker1 and Amberry, but I don't have all of the names or which classes you are interested in. Let me know how accurate this is and if I need to add any more.

We are going to have to decline the chocolate and liquor :(

Mixology

Sunshine1259 (2)
Scrawny (2)
Jennyl772003 (2)
PlutosMom (4)
Disnep (2)
DanielCu (2)

Total 14

Martini

Sunshine1259 (2)
Scrawny (2)
Jennyl772002 (2)
PlutosMom (4)

Total 10

Mojito

PlutosMom (4)

Total 4

Chocolate and Liquor

Sunshine1259 (2)
Jenny1772003 (2)
Disnep (2)
Dennisbryce (2)

Total 8

Wine Tasting

Sunshine1259 (2)
Jennyl772003 (2)

Total 4

Champagne

Jennyl772003 (2)

Total 2

Tequila

PlutosMom (4) Total

Total 4

This is correct for us. Still interested.

Mixology

Sunshine1259 (2)
Scrawny (2)
Jennyl772003 (2)
PlutosMom (4)
Disnep (2)
DanielCu (2)

Total 14

Martini

Sunshine1259 (2)
Scrawny (2)
Jennyl772002 (2)
PlutosMom (4)

Total 10

Mojito

PlutosMom (4)

Total 4

Chocolate and Liquor

Sunshine1259 (2)
Jenny1772003 (2)
Disnep (2)
Dennisbryce (2)

Total 8

Wine Tasting

Sunshine1259 (2)
Jennyl772003 (2)

Total 4

Champagne

Jennyl772003 (2)

Total 2

Tequila

PlutosMom (4) Total

Total 4

This is correct for us. Still interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!