October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

I have the FE list that we are on however I saw a notation about doing on the same day, I have chosen a day to do the exchange? There are 14 of us.
Sue

No, you don't have to do FE on the same day - you can pass them out however/whenever you want. If the gift is something people can/will use during the cruise, you might want to go ahead and distribute them out sooner than later. And, don't wait until the last full day of cruise to pass them out either as most people will already have their FE hanger and stuff packed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B96WRLMxiyksN203Tk1aX0N5cVk/view?usp=sharing

Just wanted to double check that this is the correct FE list. There was also 1 family without a cabin listed. I'm not sure how the gty stuff all works and when they are assigned. I want to make sure I don't miss anyone!

Yes, the list is correct for now. As soon as I get the cabin number, I'll update the list. Thanks for checking!

Last edited:
local Candy Exchange

If we do like an FE that means we all have to have some sort of FE thing hanging up the whole time (a small bah or something). If we had a specific day it would only be there that day. Is there anyone on the Local Candy exchange that doesn't have an FE hanging? or if you don't do you mind having a small FE/bag hanging? We can start here to see if there is a need to pick a day.

This sounds good. We have an FE.... how about 10/28.... 1st Sea Day?

If you have signed up for any of the tasting classes, please confirm if different from what i have listed and provide me with names and room nnumber of everyone who are interested. You can PM that information if you like. I need this info ASAP, please.

My DH designed some really neat magnics for our FE gift very excited to share on the trip. He won't let me share before, but I can say it has Halloween and the fab 5 on them!
Time is getting closer!!
Sue

Here's is what I have for the various tasting classes:

Mixology

Sunshine1259 (2)
Scrawny (2)
Jennyl772003 (2)
PlutosMom (4)
Disnep (2)
DanielCu (2)

Total 14

Martini

Sunshine1259 (2)
Scrawny (2)
Jennyl772002 (2)
PlutosMom (4)

Total 10

Mojito

PlutosMom (4)

Total 4

Chocolate and Liquor

Sunshine1259 (2)
Jenny1772003 (2)
Disnep (2)
Dennisbryce (2)

Total 8

Wine Tasting

Sunshine1259 (2)
Jennyl772003 (2)

Total 4

Champagne

Jennyl772003 (2)

Total 2

Tequila

PlutosMom (4) Total

Total 4

I also have listed Magicmaker1 and Amberry, but I don't have all of the names or which classes you are interested in. Let me know how accurate this is and if I need to add any more.

And, I also have 1puglove that was interested.
we are still in for 2

Okay, I have closed the Tastings classes. The only ones that I requested for ar the following based on having received all required information:

DanielCu (2) Mixology

Disnep (2) Mixology and Chocolate and Liquor

Sunshine1259 (2) Mixology and Chocolate and Liquor

I apologize to those who wish to do this, but are not on the list. However, this information needed to be turned in ASAP and i needed all of the requested information before I could forth our request.

I wasn't able to send a message to Diana32578 , Disneyscifi, or McKGirls. Hopefully you guys will be reading this:

FE list has been updated with current info - please review it and let me know if there's anything that needs to be corrected.

FE List: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B96WRLMxiyksN203Tk1aX0N5cVk/view?usp=sharing

Thanks!
All the information looks right for McKGirls also. However, I was just counting the people for both groups and being a member of both teams means 35 people. Would it be terribly inconvenient to drop both us and the McKGirls back to one group each (different groups) so we can shower the groups with gifts, rather than spread a little thin over everyone?
Okay, I have closed the Tastings classes. The only ones that I requested for ar the following based on having received all required information:

DanielCu (2) Mixology

Disnep (2) Mixology and Chocolate and Liquor

Sunshine1259 (2) Mixology and Chocolate and Liquor

I apologize to those who wish to do this, but are not on the list. However, this information needed to be turned in ASAP and i needed all of the requested information before I could forth our request.
Thanks Brenda, so will these be added to our reservations in the on-line planner? or do we need to track this differently, and probably more important, when will these be taking place.

Thanks again,
Daniel

Is there a final list for the Trick or Treating with all cabin numbers? Sorry if I missed it.

Also, what are the details for the local candy exchange? Date and time?

Thanks

Hi Trick or Treat-ers and Local Candy exchange members

The LISTS ARE NOW CLOSED. I will start with Local Candy Exchange

What do you think would be a good idea/day to exchange. I suggest staying away from Halloween and suggest a Sea Day.
Should we do it like FE or Meet up? Looking for ideas....

Local Candy Exchange closed as of 9/20/17 (Alphabetical Order)

bbkeough.......................................SR#6514.....2 Guests
belac.............................................SR#8534.....3 Guests .............No Allergies
Califamily.......................................SR#8088.....4 Guests
caspers5........................................SR#6128.....2 Guests...............No Allergies
christined186..................................SR#7046......4 Guests
DanielCu........................................SR#2562......3 Guests..............No allergies
dennisbryce....................................SR#5509......3 Guests
Disnep...........................................SR#2510......2 Guests.............No Allergies
Disneyscifi......................................SR#2552......2 Guests.............No Allergies
dizzi..............................................SR#
ethanash1.....................................SR#2640.........4 Guests
katiejune.......................................SR# .............4 Guests
McKGirls........................................SR# 2564......2 Guests................No allergies
Msidescooter..................................SR#
scrappy cruiser...............................SR# 2614......2 Guests
scrappy cruiser's sister....................SR# 2118......1 Guest
sunshine........................................SR#7620.......2 guests.................Melon

Halloween Trick Or Treat
So best time to T or T
I suggest splitting in half
5 SR stay home and hand out and the other 5 T or T then at another given time switch, anyone have ideas of the best time to do this?

Stay Home First Group
SR #: 8534, Belac...................2(A) 1(C) (DS, 10yo)
SR #: 8088, CaliFamily...........2(A) 2(C) (DS- 10, DS- 10)
SR #: 7046, christineD186......4(A)
SR #: 7036 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A) 2(C)
SR #: 7038 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A)

Stay Home Second Group
SR #: 6309, jennyl772003......2 (A)
SR #: 5509, Dennisbryce........2(A) 1 (C)(DD, 9yo)
SR #: 2640, Ethanash1.............2 (A) 2(C) (DS-14, DS- 12)
SR #: 2104, Diana32578.........3 (A) 1 (C)(DGD Age 7)
SR #: 2145, Arielmomma...........1 (A) 2 (C) (DD-10, DS -13)

Just updated our cabin!

Since most have FE hanging and a suggested 10/28 day has been posted Local Candy Exchange will be 10/28 The first Sea Day anytime of day you wish. Thanks Ethan for updating your info :)

Local Candy Exchange closed as of 9/20/17 (Alphabetical Order)
Date 10/28 First Sea Day throughout the day :)

bbkeough.......................................SR#6514.....2 Guests
belac.............................................SR#8534.....3 Guests .............No Allergies
Califamily.......................................SR#8088.....4 Guests
caspers5........................................SR#6128.....2 Guests...............No Allergies
christined186..................................SR#7046......4 Guests
DanielCu........................................SR#2562......3 Guests..............No allergies
dennisbryce....................................SR#5509......3 Guests
Disnep...........................................SR#2510......2 Guests.............No Allergies
Disneyscifi......................................SR#2552......2 Guests.............No Allergies
ethanash1.....................................SR#2640.........4 Guests
McKGirls........................................SR# 2564......2 Guests................No allergies
scrappy cruiser...............................SR# 2614......2 Guests
scrappy cruiser's sister....................SR# 2118......1 Guest
sunshine........................................SR#7620.......2 guests.................Melon

I have removed the groups that have not responded to me in months. I am so very sorry but I had to because it is too close and people are buying and packing at this point

Final List please copy and print. I may bring a copy of both Candy exchange and Tor T.
HINT - Take a photo with your phone, keep it on your phone so you can look back :)

Halloween Trick Or Treat

So best time to T or T
I suggest splitting in half
5 SR stay home and hand out and the other 5 T or T then at another given time switch, anyone have ideas of the best time to do this?

Stay Home First Group
SR #: 8534, Belac...................2(A) 1(C) (DS, 10yo)
SR #: 8088, CaliFamily...........2(A) 2(C) (DS- 10, DS- 10)
SR #: 7046, christineD186......4(A)
SR #: 7036 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A) 2(C)
SR #: 7038 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A)

Stay Home Second Group
SR #: 6309, jennyl772003......2 (A)
SR #: 5509, Dennisbryce........2(A) 1 (C)(DD, 9yo)
SR #: 2640, Ethanash1.............2 (A) 2(C) (DS-14, DS- 12)
SR #: 2104, Diana32578.........3 (A) 1 (C)(DGD Age 7)
SR #: 2145, Arielmomma...........1 (A) 2 (C) (DD-10, DS -13)

My DH designed some really neat magnics for our FE gift very excited to share on the trip. He won't let me share before, but I can say it has Halloween and the fab 5 on them!
Time is getting closer!!
Sue

Sounds fun! I'm just finishing up our FE gifties, too. Making sure I have all the requisite pieces and parts as there's a slight DIY aspect to our gifts. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!