October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

Final List please copy and print. I may bring a copy of both Candy exchange and Tor T.
HINT - Take a photo with your phone, keep it on your phone so you can look back :)

Halloween Trick Or Treat

So best time to T or T
I suggest splitting in half
5 SR stay home and hand out and the other 5 T or T then at another given time switch, anyone have ideas of the best time to do this?

Stay Home First Group
SR #: 8534, Belac...................2(A) 1(C) (DS, 10yo)
SR #: 8088, CaliFamily...........2(A) 2(C) (DS- 10, DS- 10)
SR #: 7046, christineD186......4(A)
SR #: 7036 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A) 2(C)
SR #: 7038 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A)

Stay Home Second Group
SR #: 6309, jennyl772003......2 (A)
SR #: 5509, Dennisbryce........2(A) 1 (C)(DD, 9yo)
SR #: 2640, Ethanash1.............2 (A) 2(C) (DS-14, DS- 12)
SR #: 2104, Diana32578.........3 (A) 1 (C)(DGD Age 7)
SR #: 2145, Arielmomma...........1 (A) 2 (C) (DD-10, DS -13)

The FB group is scheduled from appx 10:30 AM to 11:40 AM. There is also an event afterwards for me, so may I suggest 2 PM? We should be done in plenty of time for the 3 pm kids event that I am hearing is a parade on board. Maybe we can do 10 mins for the first group, and then 10 mins for the second group.

So just to be clear, if we stay home with group 2, then we will only be receiving treats from the 5 cabins in group 1? And same for group 1, they will only be receiving treats from the 5 cabins in group 2? I would really like to give treats to the other 4 cabins in my group as well.... any idea how to accomplish this?

The FB group is scheduled from appx 10:30 AM to 11:40 AM. There is also an event afterwards for me, so may I suggest 2 PM? We should be done in plenty of time for the 3 pm kids event that I am hearing is a parade on board. Maybe we can do 10 mins for the first group, and then 10 mins for the second group.

So just to be clear, if we stay home with group 2, then we will only be receiving treats from the 5 cabins in group 1? And same for group 1, they will only be receiving treats from the 5 cabins in group 2? I would really like to give treats to the other 4 cabins in my group as well.... any idea how to accomplish this?

Yeah that has been bugging me too. I thought the same thing a few days ago and have been trying to figure out how to do this. The only 2 options I came up with would be having one person in each SR stay "home" and others TorT at same time OR the other option wold be drop candy to the others in "your group" in their FE that day that time, if you bring candy with you while you are T or T you can drop it off while it is your turn running around.

Post #705 we decided on 1:30 - 2:30 pm to give kids a chance to get to 3 pm early if needed (costume mishaps, bathroom breaks etc..)
I don't think it would take that long either BUT if everyone would like to change to 2 pm and switch at 2:20 that is fine. I just need a decision so please reply folks
Also reply if you prefer someone in group staying home and rest of group heads out to T or T
instead of the 2 groups. OR Dropping off candy to your Group while your group is out T or T

Stay Home First Group

Stay Home Second Group

Hi All, I am very late to the game for posting as I just learned that these forums even existed. My family and I will be on board and we are getting very excited. It'll be my husband and I and our two boys aged 5 and 4. We'd love to meet and get to know people on board. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. I noticed mention of a facebook group but I keep getting lost in this string trying to find it. If I could join that I would appreciate it. I know we are too late to join in on the fun for candy exchange but would like to see if there are any others with kids to meet. Thanks!

Yeah that has been bugging me too. I thought the same thing a few days ago and have been trying to figure out how to do this. The only 2 options I came up with would be having one person in each SR stay "home" and others TorT at same time OR the other option wold be drop candy to the others in "your group" in their FE that day that time, if you bring candy with you while you are T or T you can drop it off while it is your turn running around.

Post #705 we decided on 1:30 - 2:30 pm to give kids a chance to get to 3 pm early if needed (costume mishaps, bathroom breaks etc..)
I don't think it would take that long either BUT if everyone would like to change to 2 pm and switch at 2:20 that is fine. I just need a decision so please reply folks
Also reply if you prefer someone in group staying home and rest of group heads out to T or T
instead of the 2 groups. OR Dropping off candy to your Group while your group is out T or T

Stay Home First Group

Stay Home Second Group

We're ok with whatever. Have you though if maybe staggering everyone by 5 min? so like the first person Would be back before the first group gets to them?Would that work?

Hi All, I am very late to the game for posting as I just learned that these forums even existed. My family and I will be on board and we are getting very excited. It'll be my husband and I and our two boys aged 5 and 4. We'd love to meet and get to know people on board. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. I noticed mention of a facebook group but I keep getting lost in this string trying to find it. If I could join that I would appreciate it. I know we are too late to join in on the fun for candy exchange but would like to see if there are any others with kids to meet. Thanks!

:welcome:

Unfortunately, at this point with the cruise being this close, everything is pretty much closed to any new sign-ups. However, don’t let this discourage you as I’m sure you’ll have some opportunities to meet the others with kids on board :)

Stay Home First Group

Stay Home Second Group

I'm fine with switching to 2p & 2:20p. The trick or treating itself shouldn't take long. I discussed the options with my children, as I am the only adult in our cabin. While they are comfortable wandering the public areas on their own, they are reluctant to TOT to individual cabins on their own. If possible, I would either prefer to pass out my candy as we ToT or have the option of leaving the candy in a FE at the designated time. We are in the second group - 2145.

To all FE folks somehow I missed that my sister and my staterooms only shows us in one group when all along I thought we were in both. It is my fault and we don't expect surprises from the second group, but wanted you to know you will be receiving from us. We are 14 days before sailing!
Sue (DL1957)

Stay Home First Group

Stay Home Second Group
We have a tasting at 2:00 and won't be able to be at our room.
If someone could take our candy to pass out we would be willing to give it to them.

Sorry all just got busy and with another trip that we went on earlier this month, hadn't checked in on this thread since Aug I believe ...

laelkaz ... The FB group was a closed group, completely separate from the DIS group here, and thus could not be referenced here as per forum policy. As DopeyzGoofy has noted though, there are lots of opportunities to meet other kids/families ... and even people from the "other group". Since you've been on a Disney cruise before, you know how friendly we all are - lol - so don't be afraid to chat it up :)

First leg of our trip is coming up soon - Halloween at Disneyland ... and a stay at the Disneyland Hotel ... 9 days or so till the cruise now ! pixiedust:

Hello fellow Trick or Treaters! I appreciate all of the hard work that has gone into organizing this and all of the events for this cruise. Thank you to those who make them happen! We are leaving in one week. I'd really like to finalize my plans. Do we have a set time and plan for Trick or Treating yet?

I just want to say that we really miss not being on this cruise with such a great group of folks. We just heard that insurance is covering the cost for us. We would much rather have the experience than the money, but if this operation is successful, walking will be so much easier for me.

Have a great cruise...I will be there in spirit!:boat:

TRICK OR TREAT
Final plans for TorT are bring your treats to drop at the SR of the same people in your group, while you go out ToT.
2:00 group 1 and 2:20 group 2
Dennisbryce pass out your candy that day when you can.... It's all about the fun
Everyone else stop by their SR and put in their FE

Sorry so late I haven't been getting notifications on this thread for some reason

CANDY EXCHANGE
Pass out on First Sea Day 10/28

I just want to say that we really miss not being on this cruise with such a great group of folks. We just heard that insurance is covering the cost for us. We would much rather have the experience than the money, but if this operation is successful, walking will be so much easier for me.

Have a great cruise...I will be there in spirit!:boat:

Thank you, Bobbi. Wish you were sailing with us as well. Best of luck on the operation and congrats on the insurance coming through.

Are the candy exchange and FE supposed to be anonymous, like a secret Santa? Or do we give a "return address"?

Are the candy exchange and FE supposed to be anonymous, like a secret Santa? Or do we give a "return address"?

For FE, it’s not anonymous exchange. Please include a tag letting everyone know who it is from.

Last edited:
I leave that up to the discretion of the giving party for candy, but it may be nice to know where the candy is from

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter