October 27th, 2018 7-Night Western Caribbean *Part 2*

Yay! Le plus de francophones que nous aurons, ben meilleur que ca ira! Ma femme est Québecqouise, me fille est en école primaire francais, et moi... Moi je fais mes essais. :)

Mark (avec un "K")

i will be closing the fe group Sept. 15 to give those that are participating time to work on their gifts if you would like to participate and i do not yet have your info either post or message me:)
Hi Brianna,

We would love to be part of the FE group as well. I'm late to the game here. I didn't realize the tread moved until today and was happy to see so many participating in the conversation!

Cabin 9038 from the Indiana.

We are:
John 55 - Goofy or Grumpy
Stacy 45 Mickey Mouse
Kalleigh 15 Daughter - Stitch
Arieanna 14 Niece - Jack Skellington

Can't wait to share and meet.

This will be the 4th Disney cruise for John, Kalleigh and I and the 2nd or Arieanna. The 3 of us were on the Fantasy last year when it was cut short from 7 to 5 days. We were disappointed but they offered a discount on a future cruise so we were able to take this one. Keeping our fingers crossed to get all 7 nights this time.

Look forward to chatting with you all!

Stacy

here's the most updated list everyone:) Once again I'll be closing the group on Sept 15th and will do a roll call of everyone participating starting the following day:)

here's the most updated list everyone:) Once again I'll be closing the group on Sept 15th and will do a roll call of everyone participating starting the following day:)

Thank you for putting the list together! :)

Can't wait to meet everyone very soon!

Tkanks a lot Briana
We are very Happy to experience The FE

Lucas M. favorite charachter is Stitch
Jessica F. is minnie
Valerie F. Mickey
Eric M Star Wars
Celian M

Last edited:

HI, we are new to this group and would love to join in on the FE groups before it's too late. I would prefer to pm you with info. Also hoping that this info we are giving is kept private or there is some sort of private page you are sending everyone to to access the info we need to be a part of it. Thanks

Hi Briana! Can you please add us to the Fish Extender List? Thank you in advance!

Stateroom 2515
Lisa & Steven Bache
Brandon (10) male, Cody (7) male & Jackson (7 months) male
Baby Jackson's First Cruise! & Lisa and Steven's 13th Wedding Anniversary!
Allergy to Fragrances
Tsum Tsums, Star Wars, Marvel & Pixar --- We have 3 boys!

HI, we are new to this group and would love to join in on the FE groups before it's too late. I would prefer to pm you with info. Also hoping that this info we are giving is kept private or there is some sort of private page you are sending everyone to to access the info we need to be a part of it. Thanks
the info needed is listed on page 1 of this thread:)i have posted a pdf of cabins participating. i will close the group on the 15th and have everyone check in that they are still participating :)

Hi Briana! Can you please add us to the Fish Extender List? Thank you in advance!

Stateroom 2515
Lisa & Steven Bache
Brandon (10) male, Cody (7) male & Jackson (7 months) male
Baby Jackson's First Cruise! & Lisa and Steven's 13th Wedding Anniversary!
Allergy to Fragrances
Tsum Tsums, Star Wars, Marvel & Pixar --- We have 3 boys!
Thanks for the info! ive added you guys :) are Tsum Tsums, Star Wars, Marvel & Pixar good for all 3 boys or just the older ones? ill be closing the group on the 15th to give everyone time for gifts but ill be doing a check in then with a final list so be sure to look for that next weekend!

Briana, thanks so much for your hard work! We love all things Disney - so that's a yes, for all three boys - even the baby! Side note: do you or anyone in this group know how to change my profile name? I need to change that ASAP for security and can't figure it out.

Hello, all.

My wife and I will be on our fifth Disney cruise - joining you all for this October sailing. Both Lori and I are already in mental vacation mode...must focus...must focus!

Last year we received a room light card on our fish and were wondering 'what the heck'? Somebody must have gotten the wrong room! Little did we know that these random acts of shipboard kindness are actually a thing. Now that we read up on FE's and the groups that come together around gifting to others we figured we'd best get involved!

• We are: Dave & Lori Chapman
  • Where: 9590
  • Kids: Grown, married (some) and all out of the house! (Three girls 25/28/30) - they wish they could join us...but they weren't invited!
Have we posted to the correct area to get added to the FE list? @brianap92
For now,
Dave & Lori

Last edited:
Life happened for a while, but I’m back and just in the nick of time for the FE group, too!

@brianap92 - I’m not sure that I know how to message you privately (the mobile interface is strange, and I’m still figuring this out), so here’s the info:

Cabin #5526
Names: Laura & Sean
Celebrating: honeymoon!
Allergies: Laura is allergic to alcohol
Favorite Characters: Laura: Sleeping Beauty/Snow White/Maleficent, Sean: Goofy/Mickey/Oswald

Thank you again for organizing this, and I’m really looking forward to the cruise!

Hello, all.

My wife and I will be on our fifth Disney cruise - joining you all for this October sailing. Both Lori and I are already in mental vacation mode...must focus...must focus!

Last year we received a room light card on our fish and were wondering 'what the heck'? Somebody must have gotten the wrong room! Little did we know that these random acts of shipboard kindness are actually a thing. Now that we read up on FE's and the groups that come together around gifting to others we figured we'd best get involved!

• We are: Dave & Lori Chapman
  • Where: 9590
  • Kids: Grown, married (some) and all out of the house! (Three girls 25/28/30) - they wish they could join us...but they weren't invited!
Have we posted to the correct area to get added to the FE list? @brianap92
For now,
Dave & Lori
thank for the info! ill be closing the group and having a check in this weekend and posting final list :)

Life happened for a while, but I’m back and just in the nick of time for the FE group, too!

@brianap92 - I’m not sure that I know how to message you privately (the mobile interface is strange, and I’m still figuring this out), so here’s the info:

Cabin #5526
Names: Laura & Sean
Celebrating: honeymoon!
Allergies: Laura is allergic to alcohol
Favorite Characters: Laura: Sleeping Beauty/Snow White/Maleficent, Sean: Goofy/Mickey/Oswald

Thank you again for organizing this, and I’m really looking forward to the cruise!
ive added you guys as well:) ill be closing the group on the 15th and having a check in+ posting final list

Hi everyone - I’m new to the group. This will be our first ever cruise - eeek! Anyone else here from the UK? Anyone in the Facebook group for our cruise?

Hi everyone - I’m new to the group. This will be our first ever cruise - eeek! Anyone else here from the UK? Anyone in the Facebook group for our cruise?
Yes I am from the facebook group. In fact I am the administrator of the Oct 27th facebook group. I can say that we really have a awesome group. As is this group here. I don't want to come across as trolling for new members. I uploaded a bunch of magnets on the site for people to download and use. If anyone here would like some let me know they are not just for the facebook group. They are for anyone that wants to hang them on their door.
I am so excited that we are 42 days away from hearing them call out The Disney Fantasy welcomes the """ Family!. Also the facebook group is doing a outreach to a school in Jamaica. If anyone here wants to donate some school supplies like crayons or pencils let me know. We have several collection cabins on board that will be collecting the supplies on the 1st day at sea. I hope I am not over stepping here in talking about it. Anyhow thank you to the admin here your doing a awesome job.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!