October 27th, 2018 7-Night Western Caribbean *Part 2*

Hey everyone! Fish extender sign ups are now closed. If you are still participating please confirm that you are please:) Once i get confirmation from everyone i will send out the finalized list!

Sooooo, I feel terrible that I haven’t been more active here! Welcome to all the cruisers who have checked in here the last couple of weeks! A HUGE thanks again to @brianap92 for organizing the FE!

Life has been so crazy for us the past few months, I really can’t wait for this cruise! Our first cruise was fairly stressful for me for so many reasons - first cruise, so I was stressed about whether or not kids would have fun or whether they would get sick; my son just graduated high school (we literally jumped in the car right after he graduated and drove to FL) AND he had a competition in Missouri immediately after the cruise, so I was stressed about the logistics; I was sick and the weather was crappy. Needless to say, I am looking forward to this “do-over”! I don’t think I really was able to relax and fully enjoy the cruise the first time.

So, what are you all most excited about or most looking forward to experiencing?

Sooooo, I feel terrible that I haven’t been more active here! Welcome to all the cruisers who have checked in here the last couple of weeks! A HUGE thanks again to @brianap92 for organizing the FE!

Life has been so crazy for us the past few months, I really can’t wait for this cruise! Our first cruise was fairly stressful for me for so many reasons - first cruise, so I was stressed about whether or not kids would have fun or whether they would get sick; my son just graduated high school (we literally jumped in the car right after he graduated and drove to FL) AND he had a competition in Missouri immediately after the cruise, so I was stressed about the logistics; I was sick and the weather was crappy. Needless to say, I am looking forward to this “do-over”! I don’t think I really was able to relax and fully enjoy the cruise the first time.

So, what are you all most excited about or most looking forward to experiencing?

My wife and I look forward to the stateroom balcony with well stocked Kindles!

Hi everyone! still need confirmation that the following cabins are still participating in the fe :)
Thanks!

Its going to be a awesome time.

Hey everyone! Fish extender sign ups are now closed. If you are still participating please confirm that you are please:) Once i get confirmation from everyone i will send out the finalized list!
We are still in! Room 9038

Thanks!

Thanks for checking in everyone! still need to hear back from these two cabins before i post final list :)

If i dont hear back by next Thursday the 27th ill post the final list excluding those who i didn't hear back from so everyone can get a start on their gifts :)

I’m looking forward to some rest and relaxation. I’m hoping my daughter embraces the kids club (somewhat) so I can have some time to just not have to think about anyone else (that sounds awful doesn’t it )

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want her in kids club ALL the time, just a little so I can have some time to engage with other things (like actually reading a book!!)

I’m also looking forward to the FE and the Halloween trick or treat group I’m signed up for in the FB group as well as all the fun avivities on board.

I’m thoroughly enjoying the planning and my next task is to make a FE and sort out our gifts (once the list is finalised)

But as my husband keeps telling me, we are actually having 3 holidays....5 days in st Petes (inc a couple of days at busche) and 3 days doing SW/DC and aquatica before we head over to meet you all on the ship so I actually have a LOT to look forward to (once I figure out the packing logistics!!)

I’m looking forward to some rest and relaxation. I’m hoping my daughter embraces the kids club (somewhat) so I can have some time to just not have to think about anyone else (that sounds awful doesn’t it )

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want her in kids club ALL the time, just a little so I can have some time to engage with other things (like actually reading a book!!)

Don’t feel guilty one bit about hoping to have some time apart from your daughter! To me, that is one HUGE plus of a cruise vacation - the ability to have my kids entertained while I relax! I, too, am hoping to read just one book!

Hey everyone! ive heard back from one of the last 2 cabins ill be sending out final lists to everyone tomorrow evening 9/27 so be sure to look out for that! last call cabin 2515?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter