october park hours

This is the first time for years we're going in October . . . what are the park hours normally . . . what is the weather like . . . what are the crowds like??

Last time I went in October was 82, we usually go May/June, so hoping for similar weather/crowds etc.

We were at WDW last October and the crowds were very low - although it was only 4 weeks after 11/9! Longest wait in line for a ride was 15 minutes and that was for Test Track (Fastpass not working!).

In October 1997 we also found the crowds light, although with Early Entry still in full swing then it did depend on which day you chose to visit the individual parks.

i'm sure it'll be an improvement on the waiting times when i last went to MK....

april 1990 and my mum and dad decided easter sunday would be the best day to go....

2 hours waiting for the easter day parade and then most queues were at least 45 mins

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter