October Trip Reports w/activity calendar

What’s the verdict on the new gravel? Is it still “soft” enough to walk around barefoot? Does it collect inside like the coquina did?
That would be a no to barefoot on the gravel, keep flip flops by the door 😊

Went to the MNSSHP Tuesday night, it was ok, the best part was the parade and the warm chocolate waffle sundae. The crowds were crazy. They do give you tons of candy, if I knew how much they gave out I wouldn't have bought any to pass out 😁. Wednesday my son came up to watch the parade, I gave him all of the party candy to hand out at home. Here are some pic of the party.
IMG_1821.JPGIMG_1822.JPGIMG_1823.JPGIMG_1824.JPGIMG_1825.JPGIMG_1826.JPGIMG_1827.JPGIMG_1828.JPGIMG_1829.JPGIMG_1831.JPG

We were suppose to go to AK this morning but instead we went to Nissan, dead battery☹️. So today became a Fort day. Just did some looping, picked up some lunch at the pool snack bar and hung outside the camper until the heat drove me inside to the A/C, which is where I sit now typing this. Tonight is trick or treating, site is ready, bring on the hordes of costumed kiddos 😁.
IMG_1810.JPGIMG_1811.JPGIMG_1812.JPGIMG_1813.JPGIMG_1814.JPGIMG_1815.JPG

One body know if that haunted house thing over in 1600, I believe 1642 is finished? We where hopping to see it complete before we left. Pics also if you can thanks.

A week ago I was sitting outside my motorhome on the beach watching the sun rise over the ocean with my morning cup of coffee. Wearing shorts and loving life. A week later I'm at home and it's 33 degrees and can't get enough warm clothes on. I miss the Florida warm weather!

Set out table for trick or treat at 5:45. Posted to run 6p to 9p. Gave out 1100 pieces of candy 200 glow bands, 2 1/2 gallons of marguritas by 8pm. Turned out the lights and watched hundreds more kids for next hour or more. Learned a lesson on how many people are here. Perfect night for weather. A little warm but no rain and humidity not so bad. Don't know if all the loops are as busy but our 700 loop was crazy.

One body know if that haunted house thing over in 1600, I believe 1642 is finished? We where hopping to see it complete before we left. Pics also if you can thanks.
They did not do the walk through haunted house this year, the Fort told them they could not do it. Instead they set up "scenes" using easy ups.

The 1800 loop had a steady flow of trick or treaters. Everyone loved our cart and since we were dressed as Woody and Jessie, we took lots of pictures with kids. We actually had candy left over and had two kids give us candy stating their bag was too heavy 😂, that was a first! The Fort did great with keeping everything in control. Cast members/security directed traffic and a sheriff was stationed at the main intersections. About 9:30 our loop was done, so we went looping for a while. The only picture I took Halloween night, too busy after it started.
IMG_1854.JPG

Today we got up and headed over to HS, used 1/2 of the extra magic hours. We rode everything except Slinky Dog and didn't wait more than 20 minutes, most were less. Took the gondolas over to Epcot for F&W, meant to take pictures of food, but it was usually half eaten before I remembered. Nice up till about 1m, then it got really busy, but we had eaten our fill so we headed back to HS to get our truck to head back to camp. Gondolas were much faster than the boats or buses.
IMG_1834.JPGIMG_1835.JPGIMG_1836.JPGIMG_1838.JPGIMG_1840.JPGIMG_1841.JPGIMG_1842.JPGIMG_1844.JPGIMG_1845.JPGIMG_1846.JPG

They did not do the walk through haunted house this year, the Fort told them they could not do it. Instead they set up "scenes" using easy ups.

I saw the ez-ups set up. I knew that the Fort shut them down on the walk through haunted house. Did the do any decorating on the the structure or just leave the trailer parked in front of it?

08DA4294-8EBE-446A-8463-6B125E0270EE.jpeg

Just wondering, after watching them start with the giant blow up house, then a truck show up with lumber and power tools, I was hopping too see it complete before we left.

I saw the ez-ups set up. I knew that the Fort shut them down on the walk through haunted house. Did the do any decorating on the the structure or just leave the trailer parked in front of it?

View attachment 449478

Just wondering, after watching them start with the giant blow up house, then a truck show up with lumber and power tools, I was hopping too see it complete before we left.
They nevertheless did anything else at this site except park a Hearst there. The two sites to the left were where the easy up displays were, the pictures a re a little blurry as we were movingly when I took them, but here it what they did.
IMG_1862.JPGIMG_1863.JPGIMG_1864.JPGIMG_1861.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!