• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

# of beds in AKL studios and 2 bedrooms

Tamar

DIS Veteran
I think it would be nice to have another DVC resort where there are more beds and less sofa sleepers (like OKW). Do you think DVC would consider this for AKL?

Tamar

Anything is possible. There have certainly been rumors that some of the rooms will have highly occupancy (such as 5 in a studio) and this may be best accomplished with more beds (such as bunk beds) and a fold-out chair.

I think that it is interesting that they appear to be offering connecting studios in the existing Lodge building. This may not suit everyone's needs but it is nice to have another alternative sleeping arrangement at DVC at WDW.

-- Suzanne

I perfer the pull out bed, it makes it easier to keep the room clean, I like to be able to put the bed away.

tobi

well with 9 in a 2-bedroom they are definitely considering something different.

My guess would be a converting chair in the master bedroom that is functionally a single pullout. Handy for people with little kids. Unless they make the rooms bigger, its the only place they really have space.

My guess would be a converting chair in the master bedroom that is functionally a single pullout. Handy for people with little kids. Unless they make the rooms bigger, its the only place they really have space.

My guess is close... a converting chair, but in the living room. The rumor seems to have 5 in a 1 bedroom and 9 in a 2 bedroom. That means the extra would be in the master or LR. I would personally like it in the Master. However, the villa (or suite) blowup from the CRV plans showed a convertable chair in the LR and that the LR was proportionally larger then the bedrooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter