# of guests and impact on dues

BlazerFan

DIS Veteran
I saw some discussion earlier about how the number of guests in the room can impact the calculation of dues and how costs are spread between DVC and the hotel portion of resorts.

We have a trip planned at VGC later this month for 6 nights. We will have a total of 7 people in our 2BR but it will be 5 people for 3 nights and then 3 will be going home and we will have 4 (2 original + 2 new) for 3 nights.

Does anyone think it matters enough to have the first 3 people listed for only 3 nights and then the new people added for just the nights they are there, or just be simple and put everyone on for the whole trip?

Probably splitting hairs but looking for advice.

thanks

I'd just list the entire party. I think they don't use the actual occupancy to split the hotel/DVC fees. If they use occupancy at all, they'd figure the maximum possible occupancy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter